PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood Castle Gate Closed

Hysteria72
01-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Hi all,

I'm having some kind of a small problem. I'm at this moment in memory7 and wanted to collect my treasures. I've been at the castle for severall times (mission and free 'walking'). All times I entered the castle at the right side, over the poles and then there was a gate which was missing.

To collect the last treasure I need from the Castle I wanted to enter the castle the same way as before, but what, the gate is closed?

Will it ever open again or should I just restart an earlier mission when the gate was open?

Hope you can help me out.

Best regards,

Mick

jzsnyder
01-28-2011, 05:06 PM
you mean the castello? Yeah in free roam the gate is always closed, so you can't actually get in to the castello, though you can climb to the top of it. I'm not so clear as to what you mean/ are trying to do...

kriegerdesgottes
01-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Yeah that gate is forever closed after that however you can still get in there by going around and climbing up the tower and just jumping down there once you climb up part of the castello.

tyrce111
01-28-2011, 09:13 PM
There is a small doorway to the left of the Castello once your across the bridge...

Hysteria72
01-29-2011, 03:44 AM
Hi all,

Thanks for your comments! Will try things out. It's a bit strange, when I was free roaming some time ago, I could enter the castello through the missing fence (I meant fence where I said gate) and climb the castello. I just found out that I was missing a treasure on top, so I would go back but the missing fence had been switched with a closed one (on the right side of the bridge jumping over the poles and get onto the fence).

Will try it again, thanks again for your posts!

Best regards,

Mick

Evan52395
01-29-2011, 10:04 AM
When you get to the end of the bridge, don't go right and cross the poles, that way's closed now. Take a left and then a right BEFORE you cross a small bridge where there is a group of 4 Papal Guards. Once in there you can find a latter that will bring you up onto the castello's walls. Re-climb the castello until the point where the treasure icon on your mini-map is bolded (meaning you're at the right level) and then scale the castello horizontally until you reach the treasure.

Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJLak8gi9tc)'s a video incase you're better at understanding things visually as I am. The video doesn't show how to get the treasure but shows how to climb back up if you can't remember entirely.

Good luck! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Hysteria72
01-29-2011, 11:51 AM
Hi,

Thanks Evan52395, your explanation was good to follow. I replayed the first memory of sequence 4 where the mission is to get in the castle. Didn't activate the memory start but went to the fence once again and this time it was open.

I also did your suggestion and this also worked well. Thanks for helping me out here, all of you.

Best regards,

Mick