PDA

View Full Version : Me210 Observation

XyZspineZyX
06-27-2003, 06:18 PM
I wanted to point out something I've seen with the 210. It's probably not important, really, and I'm not going to claim it's a bug. This is just something I've seen and want to pass along to Oleg & crew...

I like to set up 2v4 dogfights at 100-150m. While watching the 210's in the tracks, the radiator openings in the trailing edge of the wings seem to stay in a position where the left one is open and the right one is closed. Now, I don't know how the AI is working the engines, so this could very well be normal. I know that in real life, the 210 was plagued with stability problems, and this might explain why.

Like I said, this isn't a gripe. Just giving some feedback.

cheers

Mundy

XyZspineZyX
06-27-2003, 06:18 PM
I wanted to point out something I've seen with the 210. It's probably not important, really, and I'm not going to claim it's a bug. This is just something I've seen and want to pass along to Oleg & crew...

I like to set up 2v4 dogfights at 100-150m. While watching the 210's in the tracks, the radiator openings in the trailing edge of the wings seem to stay in a position where the left one is open and the right one is closed. Now, I don't know how the AI is working the engines, so this could very well be normal. I know that in real life, the 210 was plagued with stability problems, and this might explain why.

Like I said, this isn't a gripe. Just giving some feedback.

cheers

Mundy