PDA

View Full Version : The Official Positive Thread for Ubi

assassinato_862
12-27-2010, 02:35 PM
This is the FIRST(I think) thread that is going to list all the good things about Ubisoft, because I saw one-too many "formal petitions" that probably won't work, or all the negative things that Ubisoft did. Because personally, I'd rather not reveive negative comments that I worked on and spent money on.

Okay, I'll start with the obvious one so you guys can actually think about it:

1. Ubisoft Montreal has supplied us with a UNIQUE game and multiplayer that has a great story and will probably be remembered in the Hall of Games.

ThaWhistle
12-27-2010, 02:56 PM
ubisoft montreal is the foremost video game developer when it comes to people off with sequels... RvS, AC2, ACB, etc.

IT is only after they make another sequel, that people realize how awesome the one they made before was. I remember back in the day when Raven Shield came out, half the threads on these forums were complaints, then lockdown came out, which was a billion times as bad as Raven shield could ever hope to be, and people all of a sudden loved it, and focused their hate towards the new one.

What I'm getting at here is their work is usually good. but people will always be off.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

sandmanssorrow
12-27-2010, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
ubisoft montreal is the foremost video game developer when it comes to people off with sequels... RvS, AC2, ACB, etc.

IT is only after they make another sequel, that people realize how awesome the one they made before was. I remember back in the day when Raven Shield came out, half the threads on these forums were complaints, then lockdown came out, which was a billion times as bad as Raven shield could ever hope to be, and people all of a sudden loved it, and focused their hate towards the new one.

What I'm getting at here is their work is usually good. but people will always be off.

Lockdown WAS junk but there were a lot of good R6 titles before and after that.
Every Splinter Cell title has been good (except the one where he was bald but I didn't play it so what do I know) especially the latest installment, VIVA Archer and Kestrel (even though they're dead).
AC franchise is exceptional and only getting better, more diverse game play and shorter turn around time has resulted in an unpolished ACB game but it's still better than anything else out there and the only reason every one is so peeved about it is because the love it so much.

ZCherub
12-27-2010, 03:07 PM
Good post. Everyone's got something to ***** about - myself included. But overall, this series has been extremely gratifying & has featured great gameplay & borderline genius story-telling.

assassinato_862
12-27-2010, 03:14 PM
Let me expand:

I'm NOT saying that negative comments are unacceptable, I'm just saying I haven't seen enough POSITIVE comments about Ubisoft's efforts on making a great game. Most things are PRIMARILY negative, as I have seen, so this thread is meant for the positive ppl. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

kriegerdesgottes
12-28-2010, 04:53 PM
Ubisoft is in my opinion second to none in quality and story telling. The Prince of Persia games were some of the best I have every played and until AC was born it was by far my favorite. (with the exception of the newer revamped pop that was not part of the sands of time franchise). Ubisoft may do some things that are not popular (yearly ac titles,DRM) but Ubisoft is still my favorite game developer especially montreal because of the sheer awesome quality of their games. Though I must admit I fear it may be in danger making yearly ac games.

Jarek23
12-28-2010, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by assassinato_862:
Let me expand:

I'm NOT saying that negative comments are unacceptable, I'm just saying I haven't seen enough POSITIVE comments about Ubisoft's efforts on making a great game.

That speaks volumes.

But, thanks ubisoft for creating a wonderful and very memorable franchise, please don't COD it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

THE-GRIZZLEY
12-28-2010, 05:16 PM
The best storyline I have ever come across.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif UBISOFT

StarZtorm
12-28-2010, 06:07 PM
Ubisoft, I love the series. You have made me spend hours upon hours just standing around, taking in the beautiful scenery, character design and music.

One of the best games I have had the pleasure of experiencing.

Thank you.

persiateddy95
12-29-2010, 04:58 AM
Positive things about Ubisoft, but they're not about AC anyway...

Btw, I've seen alot of people being suspended and banned these days. Why was sandmanssorrow banned now?