PDA

View Full Version : When and where can I buy AC2 PC Special edition(black/white)?!!!!!!%%%%%%

manho001
02-19-2010, 09:44 PM
When and where can I buy AC2 PC Special edition(black/white)?

i've checked on amazon and they only have the pre-order of the normal version($59.99 already!)

I have asked the local game shop for that , and they say only the normal version will be imported.

So where can I get this??:

Black Collectors Edition [Limited Edition] (PC) (Xbox) (PS3)
1 x Game Disk
1 x Ezio Figurine - complete with upgraded "Master Assassin" cloak. (Note: this cloak is only available in the later stages of the game)
3 x in-game Bonus Missions - Palazzo Medicis (Florence), Santa Maria dei Frari (Venice), Arsenal Shipyard (Venice)
1 x Game Soundtrack - composed by Jesper Kyd, and nominated for a BAFTA in the "2009 Best Original Score in a Game".
1 x Behind the Scenes DVD - which also includes all of the videos, behind the scenes goodies, and e-goodies about Assassin's Creed II.
1 x Conspiracy book - a 64, parchment finished, page book with a finely crafted leather style hardcover, containing exclusive insights on the Game Art, Story, and Background, direct from the games developers. As well as this, secret faces are revealed from within the game's overarching conspiracy. (NOTE: This is the 'Art Book' + even more goodies)

All this comes in a Collectable Black Packaging - complete with a Unique authentic holographic signature.

I am ok with the normal version ,but can I buy the DLC(extra memory sync)later ?where can I get it?

I'm willing to pay for the game, but please show me how can I buy one!!!!
This thing is so confusing !>.< >.<

p.s. I am in Hong Kong

rain89c
02-19-2010, 10:21 PM
this is what i've been trying to find out with no luck.
im trying to get exactly what you described, the PC version in the U.S.
one moderator attempted to answer this question but she only covered it partially. she confirmed the physical black edition will be available, available but FOR WHICH REGION?? god...
since she didn't say anything about regions...we are still left in the dark here.

are you living in the u.s?
p.s. ok, gotcha. my parents are from hong kong and japan heehee.

zgubilici
02-19-2010, 10:34 PM
Ms-kleaneasy is still working on getting the release date for the other regions, as she has already told the community in the existing AC2 PC thread. Once she has the information, she will post it in there.

Here is her post:

Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
Of the 3 specific questions we're working on so far answer to 1....

Q. Is the black edition physical or digital only?
A. Itís only Physical since it includes the figurine, itís also the only version to include ALL 3 template locations.

Still working on the release date for the other regions

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rain89c:
YEAH!! AC2 pc release date for U.S changed from 16th of march to 9th. if anyone can confirm if this is true, would be great. even if its 4 days from euro release, i can live with that.

The release date on my most up to date schedule is listed as March 5th for the UK, I'm afraid I dont have the specific US date but based on that it wont be after the 9th </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please use the existing thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6491071297/p/69) for further discussions.

Thanks.