PDA

View Full Version : spoiler/end questions please answer please!

hisfirstbornk
12-29-2007, 05:46 PM
ok so i finisehd the game and boy am i confused.

1) so is the eden thing broken up into parts? did al mualim only have 1?

2) what did the modern day templars want it for/how were the assassin's creed people coming to save him?

3) what was that very last vision of him at the holographic globe when those people came? what happened there?

4) was desmond an assassin before this whole thing?

5) could someone give a brief description of all the other 9 people that were assassinated?

thanks a bunch guys

hisfirstbornk
12-29-2007, 05:46 PM
ok so i finisehd the game and boy am i confused.

1) so is the eden thing broken up into parts? did al mualim only have 1?

2) what did the modern day templars want it for/how were the assassin's creed people coming to save him?

3) what was that very last vision of him at the holographic globe when those people came? what happened there?

4) was desmond an assassin before this whole thing?

5) could someone give a brief description of all the other 9 people that were assassinated?

thanks a bunch guys

Robbinho1992
12-29-2007, 06:19 PM
1) @Tehre are several pieces of eden all with different powers.

2) The modern day templars want the one Altair's got to control the world by puttin git in a satelite.

3) It showed the other locations of Pieces of Eden and other artefacts (holy grail etc)

4) His family was but he wanted to get away from it, however fate ahs brought it back to him.

5) I could, but i cant rememebr them all, but they were all templars that knew where the Templars Treasure was. Al mualim wanted you to kill them off so only the assains could find it. You find out that almualim was also templar and therefore must kill him. This means you are the only one that knows the place to find it.

hisfirstbornk
12-29-2007, 06:26 PM
k thanks that helped a lot but are you sure al mualim was a templar or was he just like greedy? and who were those guys taht walked up to the holographic globe in his last vision? thanks again man.

JaggyNettles
12-30-2007, 09:03 AM
the people were malik and his men duh!