PDA

View Full Version : crossbows

Izzo45
06-25-2010, 06:46 PM
has ubisoft released any information on the crossbows yet, because that is the weapon ive been looking forward to the most and its the only one not listed in the new weapons list on the website. i do admit the fan with blades is pretty badass but the crossbow is definitely what ive anticipated the most and there is no word on it yet.

Izzo45
06-25-2010, 06:48 PM
if anyone knows about any new information on the crossbows in assassin's creed brotherhood please tell me where i could find it

EzioAssassin51
06-25-2010, 07:02 PM
The fan won't be used in SP, it's a multplayer weapon.

And the crossbow is confirmed for Ezio!

Izzo45
06-25-2010, 07:13 PM
oh really? thats something i didnt know. thanks for the information

Deathgrim666
06-26-2010, 07:17 AM
yeah the crossbow is a great addition to ac.

Murcuseo
06-28-2010, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
The fan won't be used in SP, it's a multplayer weapon.

<span class="ev_code_RED">*</span> And the crossbow is confirmed for Ezio!

The fan might be used in the SP but probably not by Ezio(not unless they have a cross dressing mission like I've mentioned before http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif), each MP character has an SP storyline so the fan will have to be in there somewhere. Maybe the female recruits get to use it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">*</span> All weapons(including the crossbow) can now be used on horseback, I dunno if that includes smokebombs but lets hope so!

SWJS
06-28-2010, 03:12 PM
* All weapons(including the crossbow) can now be used on horseback, I dunno if that includes smokebombs but lets hope so!
How exactly does that work for the hidden blade? O_o

Murcuseo
06-28-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">* All weapons(including the crossbow) can now be used on horseback, I dunno if that includes smokebombs but lets hope so!
How exactly does that work for the hidden blade? O_o </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol I didn't literally mean every single one of them... just the ones you'd expect to be able to use on horseback.

I can't be arsed listing them. I'm sure you can work it out for ytourself http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

thekyle0
06-28-2010, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">* All weapons(including the crossbow) can now be used on horseback, I dunno if that includes smokebombs but lets hope so!
How exactly does that work for the hidden blade? O_o </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Allow the player to do the air-assassination from the saddle. It would be convenient to charge up with a horse to knock guards out of the way and then jump straight to the target and take him down. Then you just bolt while the guards are getting back to their feet.

Murcuseo
06-28-2010, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by thekyle0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
How exactly does that work for the hidden blade? O_o </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Allow the player to do the air-assassination from the saddle. It would be convenient to charge up with a horse to knock guards out of the way and then jump straight to the target and take him down. Then you just bolt while the guards are getting back to their feet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It could also be used when a guard jumps on your mule and tries to pull you off, I'm prosuming that will actually happen in game of course http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

lilbacchant
06-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by thekyle0:
Allow the player to do the air-assassination from the saddle. It would be convenient to charge up with a horse to knock guards out of the way and then jump straight to the target and take him down. Then you just bolt while the guards are getting back to their feet.

I do like the way you think.

Xanatos2007
06-29-2010, 11:58 PM
Why do they bother putting a crossbow in when Ezio already has a gun with semi-auto capability?

And what's with Ubisoft lately and shooting people at point-blank?

EzioAssassin51
06-30-2010, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by lilbacchant:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thekyle0:
Allow the player to do the air-assassination from the saddle. It would be convenient to charge up with a horse to knock guards out of the way and then jump straight to the target and take him down. Then you just bolt while the guards are getting back to their feet.

I just hope we can't do that too much or the assassinations will be too easy!!

I do like the way you think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

martinimarts11
06-30-2010, 02:07 AM
who needs crossbows when uve got guns?
i suppose it will be slower to reload but might a have more ammo or something.
it will probably have advantages over the gun in some areas and the gun will be better at others

El_Sjietah
06-30-2010, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by martinimarts11:
it will probably have advantages over the gun in some areas and the gun will be better at others

Silence, probably. That gun wasn't exactly quiet.

Account_Deleted
06-30-2010, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Why do they bother putting a crossbow in when Ezio already has a gun with semi-auto capability?

And what's with Ubisoft lately and shooting people at point-blank?

faster aiming?

Ru1986
06-30-2010, 04:24 AM
The gun has Semi-auto feature???????? This would ruin it massively. Think the crossbow will be cool personally. Especially if you can take out Brutes in one hit

martinimarts11
06-30-2010, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by martinimarts11:
yes that would be it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Silence, probably. That gun wasn't exactly quiet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>