PDA

View Full Version : Is there an idea thread for the next game?

wilob960
05-07-2011, 03:10 PM
I am new here and I was wondering if anyone can give me a link or something to a thread where you can post new ideas for the next AC. I have some really good ones that I would like to share and that could benefit the Game alot. Thanks heaps

itsamea-mario
05-07-2011, 03:24 PM
There's no point really.

GunnarGunderson
05-07-2011, 03:30 PM
I wouldn't bother, your ideas would be buried under a pile of people asking for guns and feudal japan

xsatanicjokerx
05-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
I wouldn't bother, your ideas would be buried under a pile of people asking for guns and feudal japan May they never get their way.

wilob960
05-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Well I wasnt thinking ideas as stupid as that i was thinking maybe you could design your own weapon at the blacksmith and choose the handle, blade and other specifications. Possibly an enemy stronghold somewhere on the map were there is a massive garrison of soldiers you can fight and just like in brotherhood with the borgia towers you can fight for regions of the map to control but instead of taking them all and having no more opposition the enemy fortress can't be taken and is always full of enemy soldiers. Ideas like that, some that will actually make the game more interesting and wont ever be boring. I finished Brotherhood and did all romulus hideouts and borgia towers etc and I had nothing to do.

ChaosxNetwork
05-08-2011, 04:49 AM
Well when I say don't bother, I don't mean because they will get buried, I mean that they won't be read by any Ubisoft representative.

Black_Widow9
05-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
Well when I say don't bother, I don't mean because they will get buried, I mean that they won't be read by any Ubisoft representative.

I don't think that's true... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif
You can try posting them here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)