PDA

View Full Version : IL2FB & PF

RebelEagle
07-02-2005, 12:32 PM
I have noticed that after installing the 1.0-1.22 patch and then restarting the game ;I still do not see the P-51 every one refers to;Am I missing something in the patch sequence,I assumed that The 1.22 patch is all I needed,I also tried to install the PF+FB+AEP option when I installed The PF game,However I don,t have the AEP, SO I,m Assuming even though the panes and all the countries show up in IL2FB,They Still Will Not work(Is this because I don,t have the AEP?????);Also Noticed that after I installed the PF+FB+AEP,that my desktop icon would no longer work with the correct cd in the tray?,So for now I,m just playing the IL2FB& PF as stand alone;Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks......David D. Rhine
Alias.......RebelEagle

pettera
07-02-2005, 12:41 PM
I think you need AEP. Also you need AEP for a merged install which is what most of us use. Then you need patvhes 3.xx - 4.xx. The 1.xx are for the original IL2 game. 2.xx are patches for IL2 Forgotten Battles (and AEP). These are obsolete if you have Pacific Fighters. I would by it if I were you. Lots of new planes, arenas etc.. List is very long.

Good luck
Petter

Bearcat99
07-02-2005, 04:09 PM
The good thing is that if you are in the US you can find the AEP for $10 at Comp USA..... at least you can here in Northern Va. I recomend once you get The AEP that you uninstall FB and PF.... then re-install FB then AEP then PF then patch to 3.03 then patch to 4.01 and you will be good to go. Get The AEP ASAP though as it is getting scarce.

RebelEagle
07-05-2005, 03:26 AM
Thanks For All The Helpful Suggestions Guys,I'll Try to get AEP ASAP.
Thanks Again..........RebelEagle