PDA

View Full Version : removethe famas

ninjanut33
09-06-2008, 04:35 PM
I personally hate the famas, I think it is for nubes or for people who have absolute no skill so they have to resort to the easy way out. I think it should be removed or at least have the stats changed a lot

ninjanut33
09-06-2008, 04:35 PM
I personally hate the famas, I think it is for nubes or for people who have absolute no skill so they have to resort to the easy way out. I think it should be removed or at least have the stats changed a lot

kornbone
09-06-2008, 05:40 PM
What easy way out? What are you talking about. Most of these weapons balance themselves out.

ERN456
09-06-2008, 06:54 PM
Easiest way is to realize the game is crap and simply stop playing.

ninjanut33
09-06-2008, 06:54 PM
not this gun, this gun is for people who cant really play the game and so they need something to make them play better

Shock.
09-06-2008, 09:05 PM
wahhh people are using nooby guns and armor! wahhh!! you should whine more and maybe it will go away!!

slayer_419
09-06-2008, 09:27 PM
i completely agree with shock. if you hate it so much then stop playing. it was the same for the xm are you going to complain about that too? cause the team at ubi fixed that. stop complaining. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

RainbowRanger1
09-06-2008, 11:31 PM
@ninjanut33

first of all good luck with trying to remove the famas cause it probably most likely won't happen cause alot of people probably disagree with you and ubi probably is too lazy to do it. this thread is almost the same or is the same as the one about removing the M8 so gg on that.

second. i've killed tons of people who used the famas so i don't know, maybe your skills are just lacking no offense.

third. the weapon is not a newb weapon is a perfect weapon you just probably don't know how to use it well, even though there's really no "manual" on how to use the famas.

and last, if you HATE the famas so much - simply don't play TDM anymore or any type of game play that involves you shooting another player. Play like terrorist hunt or something where you probably won't get killed by the enemy ai (depends on map) with a famas.

ChronicCritic
09-07-2008, 01:51 AM
I'm not sure why people complain about the Famas or the shotguns but they wont use them themselves, Maybe these people just need an excuse to cover up their sucknatude.

rossi46m1
09-07-2008, 03:41 AM
lets remove all weapons,all cammo and all maps then there will be no need for ridiculous
topics like this!!!

zack991
09-07-2008, 08:28 AM
Hell lets give everyone a butter knife and water balloons, at least I don't have to..... wait I will still hearing *****ing about it. If they balanced weapons right in the first place this would not be an issue. So what are you going to do in real life when someone is shooting at you, say stop stop your not being fair.

D---Fingers
09-07-2008, 09:52 AM
removing something from a game to "fix" an issue is the lazy way out.

Adam_141
09-07-2008, 09:56 AM
Why remove it?

its a great gun

and if you think its a n00b gun dont use or do you want to remove it because you get killed by it and you cant use it?

Professor61
09-07-2008, 10:03 AM
The thing I hate most is when a host gets spanked by me or someone on my team with say the SCAR, or with grenades, they go and restrict those items as if restricting them will help them not to suck. I was in a room the other night that if you were the last person alive in TL and they had one last person as well, he would just kick you so his team would win. If he couldn't get that done fast enough and you did win, he would restrict whatever weapon you used to get the kill. He was such a wuss, and so I said something to him about kicking our last man alive and he acted like I was crazy. It clearly said on the screen "Player X has been banned from this server. Player X has left the game."

Vendetta_Z
09-07-2008, 10:19 AM
Lets remove this game. Then we will all be happy! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Turkeybaster
09-07-2008, 10:21 PM
i've only played since mid august, and i heard they increased the famas's recoil after that update. if they did, and your still complaining about it,then shut up and find something else to complain about. or wear lvl. 7 armor, that way the famas won't fully penetrate, and you still can move a bit.

they had to give the french something, why not a gun to keep the germans away?

Chuck_Withers
09-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Because the Germans have a better rifle, I mean in all reality if the FAMAS was this good in real life I would be speaking in french right now, vut I agree with Zack again

Lorngus
09-08-2008, 04:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ninjanut33:
I personally hate the famas, I think it is for nubes or for people who have absolute no skill so they have to resort to the easy way out. I think it should be removed or at least have the stats changed a lot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The playing field is the same for everyone.. you have the choice to pick the Famas if you want to... so don't complain because other people choose to use it!

.. and to labal every Famas user as a 'noob' is quite a sweeping (and incorrect) assumption!

.. 'and' remember, you were a noob once ... mature minded players never forget that and should respect new players!

Sperati
09-08-2008, 07:57 AM
Well I am not the best player in the world and i like to use n00b weapons now and again as they are usually good for getting you out of sticky situations.

The Famas is not a n00b weapon in my opinion, infact its one of the weapons of this game that i hate using as i dont find it helps me in anyway shape or form, stick with the p90, backed with either an LMG like the E21 (i dont know why i like that gun so much the reload gets me killed often) or one of the better snipers depending on the map.

Shock.
09-08-2008, 01:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sperati:
Well I am not the best player in the world and i like to use n00b weapons now and again as they are usually good for getting you out of sticky situations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

define a 'noob' weapon. your post doesn't make any sense...

Chuck_Withers
09-08-2008, 02:31 PM
Think ala COD 4 the "noob" tube aka the M203 launcher, it has the unfair advatnge of killing things instantly with instant capabilities, also the fac that noob is also reffered to as a new played or new gun in which you only get the 203 launcher. Thus like the FAMAS the only way to get some what easier kills is to use it and usually you tell new people to use it since it easy to use unlik e sniper rifle and LMGS.

T_e_k_N_o
09-26-2008, 09:55 AM
Wow people will find any reason they can to complain when they are getting smacked daily! This gun is used by pros, and u think this gun is for noobs? Grow up and just try to play your best maybe someday you will be good enough to call yourself average!

Chuck_Withers
09-28-2008, 12:56 AM
FAMAS used by Pros? MLG isn't a pro league give your head a shake

ERN456
09-28-2008, 06:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chuck_Withers:
FAMAS used by Pros? MLG isn't a pro league give your head a shake </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No wonder why they are so "good".

Knight07_650
09-28-2008, 08:27 PM
I don't really define anything as a "noob" weapon, but if I had to for this game, it'd be the FAMAS. Although I don't really have a problem with its effectiveness. The problem I have is that no other gun is nearly as effective as it. It's BS.

And just because the "pros" use it, doesn't mean it's a "pro" gun. If you want a "pro" challenge, try killing everyone with the weakest pistol in the game and not the most powerful assault rifle.

Actually, this whole game should be thrown out, just like how many other people said, because it's garbage. UBI threw out all uniqueness to make a cheap COD4 clone. The addition of grenade indicators are probably there to trick stupid people into thinking the game IS COD4...

kornbone
09-28-2008, 10:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Knight07_650:
I don't really define anything as a "noob" weapon, but if I had to for this game, it'd be the FAMAS. Although I don't really have a problem with its effectiveness. The problem I have is that no other gun is nearly as effective as it. It's BS.

And just because the "pros" use it, doesn't mean it's a "pro" gun. If you want a "pro" challenge, try killing everyone with the weakest pistol in the game and not the most powerful assault rifle.

Actually, this whole game should be thrown out, just like how many other people said, because it's garbage. UBI threw out all uniqueness to make a cheap COD4 clone. The addition of grenade indicators are probably there to trick stupid people into thinking the game IS COD4... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget their half assed shoot through walls feature, their sprint move, an exact carbon copy move from COD4.

ERN456
09-28-2008, 10:37 PM
Man, I hate this company so much I hope someone sues them and the law makes them dismantle their damn company. They've already been caught with piracy I hope next time it's serious and they end up selling their franchises to a competent developer.

Knight07_650
09-29-2008, 10:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kornbone:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Knight07_650:

Actually, this whole game should be thrown out, just like how many other people said, because it's garbage. UBI threw out all uniqueness to make a cheap COD4 clone. The addition of grenade indicators are probably there to trick stupid people into thinking the game IS COD4... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget their half assed shoot through walls feature, their sprint move, an exact carbon copy move from COD4. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sincerest apologies. Grenade indicators and sprint moves are exact carbon copies...shooting through walls doesn't even make any sense. An indoor wall (with nothing special about it) offers complete protection from all projectiles in this game. They did absolutely NO research on it. UBI even said somewhere on these forums something like "basically, if it looks like it's supposed to go through, it probably will"

HA!! I expect a high-powered assault rifle bullet at close range to penetrate dry wall but it doesn't. WTF?

Like I said before, cheap half-assed ways to trick complete idiots (UBI's target customer) into thinking R6V2 is COD4...That's my guess at least...

psycoderek1
09-30-2008, 08:25 AM
Can't see what the bid deal is. I tried the gun and didn't like it. I actully prefer the MK5 but that's the SAS in me. I'm not actually a member of the regiment but respect them and use the weapon of choice. I am not very good at the game but so what, It's only a game not a way of life.
players chose weapons they are familiar with, that 's ok in my book. As long as the game is played fairly and in good spirit then who cares what you get shot with.
Oh my gamer tag is similar to my forum tag just drop the ! off the end, so when you shoot me you can have a good time doing it.
See you in combat.