PDA

View Full Version : last 4 light seeds in the culdron. help!!!

legslikelinford
01-08-2009, 03:53 PM
i really need help getting the last 4 light seeds in the cudron area. they're up high above the hole in the cliff face with pipes coming out i just cannot get to them please help. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

fahRENheit2006
01-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Don't have my FAQ on me, this is from another member's post:

The key is a hidden Breath of Ormazd (green plate). Start at the entrance where the two paths that lead to the temple meet. This is at the bottom. To your left as you look to the centre is a vertical wall of planks with a vine. Jump to this and run and climb up. You then need to navigate a beam with a slight angle to the next wooden platform. On the platform, look to your left to the outer wall and notice a slime/moss stained verticle stripe of planks. Look down and you will see a break in the planks and a Green Plate lurks behind them. Drop off the edge of the platform and slide and climb down to the convenient beam below. From here you can jump to the Plate and begin the sequence that will take you up to the top. There are three plates in total and a couple of simple dodges required.

legslikelinford
01-09-2009, 03:02 PM
ah thanks so much this was doing my nut.