PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Fighters Download in French

Wolfeh54
05-28-2006, 07:34 AM
Yeah, I brought the game an the shoddy boonty software install is all in French. No problem, I figure out how to change the language, so I download Pacific Fighters, install it and the game's all in French. The link to the installer even says it goes to the English version, yet I'm stuck with a French version of the download.

I manage to get the game running in English by messing with the config, but I have the problem of all the documentation being in French. Which isn't very helpful, due to my newbieness.

If anyone can help me to get the boonty thing to download the English version, I'd appreciate it. Cheers.

Wolfeh54
05-28-2006, 07:34 AM
Yeah, I brought the game an the shoddy boonty software install is all in French. No problem, I figure out how to change the language, so I download Pacific Fighters, install it and the game's all in French. The link to the installer even says it goes to the English version, yet I'm stuck with a French version of the download.

I manage to get the game running in English by messing with the config, but I have the problem of all the documentation being in French. Which isn't very helpful, due to my newbieness.

If anyone can help me to get the boonty thing to download the English version, I'd appreciate it. Cheers.