PDA

View Full Version : AC1 perfect Assassination

Dudebag
11-18-2009, 02:01 AM
At the moment I am playing through AC1 again and I am trying to complete it before the Aussie midnight launch.

Ive only just killed Sibrand and I noticed somthing weird, there were no guards after me and my status was still anonymous, sure the alarm had sounded but nobody was after me and I managed to slip back to the Assassins HQ without alerting a single guard. Did I just pull off A perfect Assassination?

Has this happened to anyone else? Up until this point I thought it was impossible to pull off an assassination without alerting the guards.

Impulsez
11-18-2009, 02:09 AM
Hey im aussie too, a little off topic but...

Is there gonna be midnight openings? where do u live and what stores are doing it?

AltairEagleEzio
11-18-2009, 03:25 AM
Im aussie, and i live in NSW and at the nearest EB games, there is a midnight opening. Too bad I can't drive myself. Back on topic: I can't say this has happened to me, but yes, i believe you have pulled off a perfect assassination, though its probably just a glitch.

B-MAN_WARRIOR
11-18-2009, 04:00 AM
off topic i live in NSW and i'm getting my copy of assassins creed 2 for PS3 at JB HI FI in penrith on the 19th.

ACII_Addicted
11-18-2009, 06:15 AM
Off Topic : I am not from Australia xD

In Topic: I surely believe that there is no way you can kill sb without alerting the others , i have tried this over 2 times now. each time i try to stealth assassinate , my altair goes DIE YOU UGLY SON OF A ***ch, and alerts anyone around him , having me to avoid all trouble, while he talks to the dead guy ! Duh!! Prolly a glitch http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif