we dont anamel .. we peuple

pleaz we need Arabic in video Game

all english all english

I am and he and she and we and all

need Arabic ..

God night ..

Moultonborough
06-24-2011, 09:42 PM
Seeing where AC:R is taking place I am sure they will add subtitles for that region. Now as to other games. I think that it would show up more if two things different. One is that there are no major developers in that area of the world. They are contained in North America, Asia and Europe. Second issue goes with that. Because developers are contained within those areas of the world the target area for customers is within it. That part of the world is somewhat ignored. If that can be changed that the language barrier will open as well.

albertwesker22
06-24-2011, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Nad3man:
hi

i am Arabic

and we Arabic

we love and love to over live Assasin

Assasin in turky .. turky is islam

islam is Arabic ..

ok ok

we need and need Arabic in some game

we dont need Arabic in all game

we need Arabic in we love Game ..

1-Fifa

english in

1-fifa

2- Assasin

3- KONAME

4- Call of duty

and all Game

why .. ? we anamels ?

we donky ?

we Part ?

why why ??

all english all english

need Arabic ..

God night ..

Dumb a$$! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Azugo
06-24-2011, 09:43 PM
Umm... Okay...?

Care to elaborate why we need Arabs in video games?

By the way, you suggested there should be Arabs in Call of Duty. Well, there already are.

iw0o0wi
06-24-2011, 09:54 PM
i hope arabic subtitles at least
and arabic menu
there are many people who finish assassin creed and do not understand the story and do not enjoy in the game

kriegerdesgottes
06-24-2011, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nad3man:
hi

i am Arabic

and we Arabic

we love and love to over live Assasin

Assasin in turky .. turky is islam

islam is Arabic ..

ok ok

we need and need Arabic in some game

we dont need Arabic in all game

we need Arabic in we love Game ..

1-Fifa

english in

1-fifa

2- Assasin

3- KONAME

4- Call of duty

and all Game

why .. ? we anamels ?

we donky ?

we Part ?

why why ??

all english all english

need Arabic ..

God night ..

Dumb a$$! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This ^

Chamboozer
06-24-2011, 11:56 PM
He's obviously talking about the Arabic language, not Arab people. No need to bash him for not speaking english very well.

Unfortunately the Arab world doesn't represent a very large market for this type of product so it's very unlikely that Arabic language support will be included in the game, although if it was it would certainly increase sales.

Eric_490
06-25-2011, 02:46 AM
Last time I played COD there were Arabs running all over the place screaming and some of them were shooting at me. Just kidding I know your talking about the language.

Anyway, I agree it probably would increase sales somewhat but probably not enough to overcome the opportunity cost of Ubi adding the subtitles or dubs.

Then again im no expert on middle eastern video game sales statistics. There are 325 million Arabs in the world, maybe it would hugely increase sales, and I have played against arabs online and come across quite a few of them in gaming forums.

After a quick google search I see that many are big fans of the AC series and other Ubi games.

I say they should do it.

Turkiye96
06-25-2011, 07:54 AM
Man i just don't understand! why does everyone think that the Ottoman empire spoke Arabic? id just like to say most of them didn't, the official language for the Ottomans would be Ottoman, it is similar to Arabic but more closely related to Turkish. they wont use ottoman as a language as not many people know it and so most likely use Turkish, this has sorta been prooved as in the Assassin's Creed Revelations Demo Yusuf and the people of Istanbul speak Turkish, not Arabic. So if they are going to make the game in a different language it will be Turkish not Arabic.

Azugo
06-25-2011, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:
Man i just don't understand! why does everyone think that the Ottoman empire spoke Arabic? id just like to say most of them didn't, the official language for the Ottomans would be Ottoman, it is similar to Arabic but more closely related to Turkish. they wont use ottoman as a language as not many people know it and so most likely use Turkish, this has sorta been prooved as in the Assassin's Creed Revelations Demo Yusuf and the people of Istanbul speak Turkish, not Arabic. So if they are going to make the game in a different language it will be Turkish not Arabic.

No, I think you've misinterpreted (like I did at the start) what he was saying. He wants an Arabic language option so he can understand it.

Like with AC2 and B, there were many language options. French, Italian, German, etc. This guy wants an Arabic language option.

ShaneO7K
06-25-2011, 08:19 AM
.....What??

Mr_Shade
06-25-2011, 10:14 AM
Guys,

While I understand your desire to have Arabic subtitles and characters in games - the amount of threads popping up due to an outside campaign need to stop.

You have made it clear what you would like - so its time to wait and see, not spam.