PDA

View Full Version : 3rd life upgrade ?

wiggig
12-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Did I over shoot the 3rd life upgrade ? I'm at "Activate the Tower past / Mechanical Pit past, the 1st save point there I think. Or any other upgrades ? Played this part of game a few times keep croaking, I thought " been a long time with no upgrade,did I pass it up ? "

wiggig
12-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Did I over shoot the 3rd life upgrade ? I'm at "Activate the Tower past / Mechanical Pit past, the 1st save point there I think. Or any other upgrades ? Played this part of game a few times keep croaking, I thought " been a long time with no upgrade,did I pass it up ? "

kakalukiaJay
12-02-2006, 10:00 AM
The Life Upgrade commonly known as the "Third Life Upgrade" is off of the Central Access Hall. You may get it at any time after you have enabled its turnstile lever.

Do you need help finding the Third Life Upgrade?

There is a Life Upgrade in both towers (Mechanical Clockworks Tower and the Garden Waterworks Tower).
If you missed it along the way, you may travel through again to get each one.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/kakalukiaJay/mostHelpfulAwardSignature2006.png

wiggig
12-08-2006, 01:49 PM
Yes,I need help.I have only the 1st & 2nd health upgrades.I'm at activate the towers past / activation room present. I'm dieing too soon now to get anywhere.

kakalukiaJay
12-08-2006, 11:52 PM
Each tower has its own activation room.
Are you in the Mechanical Clockworks Tower or the Garden Waterworks Tower?

Display your in-game map. The words in the lower left-hand corner of the map describe your location.

Once you activate a tower, in future postings it helps to mention which tower you have successfully activated.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/kakalukiaJay/mostHelpfulAwardSignature2006.png

wiggig
12-09-2006, 07:30 AM
I have 2 saved points in the game. I've made it as far as the Activation Room present [ Activate the Towers past] & also Mechanical Pit past. the Mech.Pit puts me in the Clockwork Tower By that 2nd Golem who breaks through a wall to attack me .That leads to an art chest ,I couldn't figure out how to go further down that room.

kakalukiaJay
12-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Objective: Activate the Towers (Past)

Go through the hole in the wall to fight red raiders and an endless number of Scavengers (exploding beasts.)
Explode a Scavenger next to the breakable wall.
Bounce your way upwards. Fight the sand creatures (if you want).
Wall run up a trellis, jump across to the center platform, jump across to ledges, jump up, wall run to a ladder, and climb up the ladder to get out of that room.

Fight a red raider and a blade dancer. Examine the clockwork room.
Notice a door that moves up and down on your left.

Break jars and barrels, climb the railing, shimmy to the left, drop down to a handhold in the wall, shimmy over, jump across to another platform.
Fight some BladeDancers if you want, go down a ladder, switch to its other side, jump past a pendulum onto a beam, and jump to the next hallway.
Proceed past traps, wall run down to a corner, down a ladder.
Fight sand creatures and many, many BladeDancers (if you want.)
Wall run up the right side trellis, run up the wall to grab a handhold.
Continue to the left and down to a main platform with your archway destination.
Break barrels and jars as needed. Proceed through the archway.

The Dahaka returns.

Are you somewhere near that part of the game?<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

wiggig
12-09-2006, 05:36 PM
Yes , that sounds like as far as I've gotten in the game.Problem is I'm always running too low on health.

kakalukiaJay
12-09-2006, 10:38 PM
Then you deservedly need to learn how to defeat those sand creatures along the way without injuring yourself so much.

Ubisoft designed that part of the game well. You can not always have some sand nearby to help restore power to you. Learn how to fight without suffering so much damage.

One of the trickiest parts of the game is that some secondary swords actually harm the prince as the prince uses that secondary sword. When you pick up a strange new secondary sword, you should pay attention to your health bar. If your health bar decreases as you hit a sand creature, then your secondary sword is one that you should throw away as soon as possible!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

wiggig
12-11-2006, 02:09 PM
KJ thanks for the help.I appreciate you not spoiling the game for me by telling me too much.I'm going to be more patient while playing.I'm working on an upgrade now. Merry Christmas !