PDA

View Full Version : Goat Man

Firenze-Paladin
02-26-2010, 06:11 AM
Has anyone noticed a character in Florence who walks around with a dead goat across his shoulders? I never saw him in a normal version of the game, but he started appearing in the early stages at florence after I got the black edition. I did have him appear late in game because I held off doing the assassination contracts until I was doing sequence 13. Also a goat man standing still with no hat and the goat over one shoulder. I also noticed a character today who is dressed in what is Roman B.C. type clothing - a long white cloth wrapped around his body. Up till then in both versions all background characters were in the clothing of the era C15. (PS3 version)

Is the game capable of spawning characters in different combinations for different saves?

sherbet56
02-26-2010, 12:41 PM
i once had an elderly man in robes free-run across my path on the canal poles.i thought i was seeing things....but then...maybe i'd been playing too long ???

elaine8405
02-26-2010, 04:06 PM
I've seen the characters who appear to have animal carcasses around their shoulders. They show up in the first sequence because I pickpocketed them (before the "notorious" meter goes into effect) and they're rich.

Montague2010
03-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Simply go to a bridge in Florence. They often spawn there.