PDA

View Full Version : New plane ?

XPCorba
10-22-2005, 01:37 AM
Hello,

It is possible to build plane in il2/pf, i want to see a good french figther wwii, the Dewoitine 520, it was equal to bf109, bloch m152 was not bad but not finish. it was coming to late in the war, i love the Morane ms406 and the potez 631. French Plane was heavely fighting german plane in 1939-1940 before battle of britain.

Regards

XPCorba
10-22-2005, 01:37 AM
Hello,

It is possible to build plane in il2/pf, i want to see a good french figther wwii, the Dewoitine 520, it was equal to bf109, bloch m152 was not bad but not finish. it was coming to late in the war, i love the Morane ms406 and the potez 631. French Plane was heavely fighting german plane in 1939-1940 before battle of britain.

Regards

Skycat_2
10-22-2005, 02:22 AM
Right now its not possible to build a model and use it in the game without going through the developer 1C:Maddox Games. If you build the model, it must be of top quality and with minimal or no mistakes before the team will even look at it, I've heard. Even so, there is no guarantee that it will ever be included in the sim; the development team is busy working on other projects now like BoB and the IL-2:FB/PF series is increasingly becoming a side project for them.

There is a rumor that eventually FB/PF will be officially "opened" for modders, but I have a feeling that what this really means is that selected, trusted third-party developers like Luthier will be given the keys to code so to speak, and not that every Tom, **** or Harry can make stuff and drop it in like they can with Microsoft Flight Simulator and CFS.

ytareh
10-22-2005, 03:16 AM
As someone who is open to other flight sims I would have to say that some,(most!?) of the CFS "user -added" planes are dire.In fact even some of the paid add on CFS planes are terrible.And even those of a fairly high standard often look ridiculous inside the cockpit.Of course "Firepower" always gets and deserves an honourable mention but all in all it seems Oleg made a wise deciscion to keep the game 'locked'....

major_setback
10-22-2005, 03:21 AM
Welcome to the FB/PF community!

If you are interested in the Dewoitine 520 try the 'find' (search) function at the top of this page. There are plenty of posts on this aircraft. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif