PDA

View Full Version : Should Reflections Take A Step Back In The Driver Series?

Assaultmachine1
04-27-2007, 02:17 PM
I've been thinking about it this after having read about the Xeno Saga franchise, which is about the RPG genre. If you look at the first game of the Xeno Saga franchise, it was the best one and when the second one came out, it looked dissapointing. Many of the gameplay features have been removed and the fans had to do what was right and that was to remind the developer about the first game. It all changed with the third game. The third game had a good reception and while it wasn't as good as the first game, it fixed many of the second game's problems and brought back many of the first game's gameplay.

Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness took a wrong step when Core Dynamics (now known as Circle Studios) decided to change many of the Tomb Raider franchise's elements. It turned out to be filled with many bugs and it just wasn't the same for Lara Croft. Crystal Dynamics corrected this with Tomb Raider: Legends. Now the remake of the original Tomb Raider game may just be the last thing to put Tomb Raider back on its feet and to become one of the biggest games around in the 7th generation.

If you happen to look at the Driver series, it has fallen apart. Reflections really screwed up with the third and fourth Driver game by looking at GTA's work rather than their own and using it, thinking that they could work it better, but they couldn't make it happen. Many fans have crawled to the GTA franchise because of this. DPL wasn't as much of a dissapointment as Driv3r, but it removed many of the elements that made the first two great. If Reflections were able to remove what is disturbing them and their games, while bringing back the best of the first two games and pushing those gameplay elements even further, it would give the Driver series an upperhand. I believe that Reflections should focus learning from themselves a lot more than any of Rockstar North's ideas because they would have to have a set of good team members in order to make that much better of a game. Also, it doesn't feel the same anymore. I hate D3 and DPL as well as D76 because of the fact that Reflections took a wrong step in their direction of the Driver series. They must bring back those old and remarkable elements in order to have the Driver series become considered great. Therefore, I believe that taking a step back is the right way, even if it means the removal of anything such as the bikes, shooting, side-missions, T.K., whatever they have done to make their games turn in the wrong direction. Perhaps a remake of the original wouldn't be a bad idea, Reflections.

With many games taking a bad leap after seeing many changes, how can we possibly expect Reflections to do it better than the first two Driver games if they are continuing to do the same of the things that they've had as a problem in two of their previous games (D3 and DPL)? I see going back in time as the only way for Reflections to regain the Driver series' title as king of the free-roam driving genre, just as it was with Driver (and Driver 1 was certainly better than any of the old GTA games, which scored fairly).

Driverman2006
04-27-2007, 04:17 PM
No bikes, side missions, or shooting? No way. See, that will f**k up the next Driver even more. You can't do stuff like that, like making sacrifices for no reason. Trust me, I know what the people want these days. They want as much freedom as possible. I know over a whole phone book of people that agree with me 100% about things like this.

And really, D:PL wasn't such a f**ked up game after all. The driving and side missions were very fun (although its ashame there weren't any go karts, forklifts, or boats). And the music really kept you coming back, since it was licensed and good. Although the things kind of piss me off about it are that stupid sacrifices were made (like no boats, jumping, or swimming, all gameplay features from Driv3r), and how it doesn't look or feel like New York or New Jersey, trust me, I've been there.

So to answer your question, no, it needs to accelerate further into new areas of gameplay. If they've done it before, they need to do it again, and not just again, but better!

Assaultmachine1
04-27-2007, 06:06 PM
I was just telling that Reflections should step backwards even if that means having to remove the bikes, side-missions, and shooting. I didn't say that it shouldn't be included, but if you ask me, Reflections could find plenty of choices on what to do for the vehicles rather than the on-foot, so the Driver series could become the best in the amount of choices given to you for the driving and even in how much realism is put forth for the driving. The on-foot never really was that necessary. After all, it forces players to pick up any vehicle on the road, even if that means you must pick up a crappy car. Driver 1 was never about such vehicles. Its vehicles were usually muscle cars and any other fast vehicles, though there were a few slower vehicles, but I think that the hollywood style should be the center of the gameplay while the free-roam will offer the driving awesome new elements, especially those that I've posted in the one topic about the Free-roam/Adventure gameplay of the Driver series (you should check it out).

I just find it useless to use on-foot for the franchise when the team could push the driving so far in terms of realism and free-roam (yes, you are offered much to do with vehicles too) that it could make it the best city driving game franchise ever.

And did you read about what I said happened with franchises like Xenosaga and Tomb Raider? They fell apart after one of its game took a wrong turn. There's no way that I can believe after seeing all those great franchises grow smaller (even the Sonic games have become weaker since the move to 3-D) that Reflections will prove them all wrong, continuing to bring those same problems and pretend like nothing ever happened.

The team would do better if they only thought about the driving. Heck, if they can get so much out of the driving, it can be the best for automobiles, bikes, trains, aircraft, and watercraft, so think about how much more the franchise could accomplish. Now would that leave you to think that Rockstar North might finally become impressed of all the work that Reflections might get done if they go back and turn the focus on the driving, even improving on those things of the original Driver game?

Driverman2006
04-27-2007, 08:15 PM
Well, Driver 1 didn't have all "Good" cars from the 60s/70s. The main car of Frisco was a 1965 Ford Fairlane (not such a disiarble car in my opinion) and the main car of New York was a 1979 Buick Regal (OK, that would be considered "New" back then, but it still wasn't the most disiarble car).

OK, I didn't mean to sound pissed at you Assaultmachine1. It's just that I hope that the stuff from previous Driver games is all in the next one when it comes to gameplay, and how it shouldn't be removed. No matter how much importance it has. Subtracting features only puts your the game in at last place.

You know, I think on foot action works in all Driver games (hell, 80% of the series had it). Now why is it good in general? Because a very large percent of the vehicles in the game will be operable because you can switch at any time and get a new ride. Take a look at driving games that don't have on foot action (Driver 1, Stuntman, L.A. Rush, the Midnight Club games), notice how those games only have a small percentage of vehicles to drive, not even every car in those games are drivable. Think about that...

Now to answer your question about R*, they probably don't care. In fact, you now how so many people called D:PL a GTA clone? Well now, I think GTA IV looks more like a D:PL clone. It looks like R* is chickening out for once.

Assaultmachine1
04-27-2007, 08:50 PM
If you looked at my post in the other thread, which you can link to right here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5441088204/m/7581021625/p/4), you would've seen that there are a lot of things that can be done with vehicles and that can possibly fit into free-roam because you are given freedom of what to do with them and where to go. That's what I'm for with Reflections and I'm hoping that you are too. The on-foot feature is merely something that is just to cover up the rest of the game and it does little to help the overall game itself.

By the way, if you look at games like Project Gotham Racing 3, Motorsport 2, and Gran Turismo 4, you'll find that you're wrong about other games having smaller amounts of vehicles because these games have more than 100 (GT4 has over 500 while Motorsport 2 has over 300), so free-roam games don't have the biggest amount and are certainly not that capable as the other existing genres out there. Quite frankly, this genre is kind of getting old and all the same because no one, but Rockstar North has the potential to make things get bigger and one developer is not enough for an entire set of games for that one genre.

Also, if you aren't able to get out of your car, it could always be available for you to pick which one you want to start out with through TAR mode of the pause menu. It doesn't serve as much of a problem at all. There are so many minigames that could become a part of the game and help make it even more fun, so I'm hoping that Reflections will bring back the old ones as well as show us plenty of new ones. In addition, the Dashboard view and Film Director would go very nice with the game, so I want this too.

InsaneDriver06
06-15-2007, 06:14 PM
I see your point Assault Machine, "taking a step back" to traditional Driver gameplay. But isn't that Driver 1 with updated graphics?

Taking things away doesn't always improve a game, but it might help the game focus more on what Driver's all about: Stunt/chase Driving.

I'm sure there's more that could be improved or added, but by adding things, it's no longer Driver 1. The real test will be: Can Reflections/Ubisoft make the driving action intense on every chase, regardless of whether you're riding a bus, a sportbike or a muscle car?

Still, I really want to see the freedom to go on foot and sportbikes, two of the reasons I enjoy DPL.

Assaultmachine1
06-15-2007, 08:27 PM
To be honest with you, my opinion has changed. I don't want Reflections to move backwards, but instead move forward. However, I don't want to see only one kind of story and job, that usually being as an undercover cop. And nor do I feel that Tanner is needed either, but he could possibly be an unlockable and you should be able to make your own character from scratch. Now I feel that the one story found in each and every Driver game is not enough. The driving experience must pass through other jobs and storylines as well as missions that accompany those storylines. There shouldn't be side missions in the game, but instead, every career that you can choose should have you engaged in a storyline and even missions for you to do. Storylines with missions go just fine with each other, so why seperate them? We do not need side missions like in the GTA games. The driving experience should not have its full focus on car chases anymore as it is not enough. Therefore, there need to be more choices of careers for the game and storylines, missions, and collecting and finding things that accompany those careers.

The finding and collecting of things would not feel too much like GTA any more and the same goes with finding a job and telling a person that you want to be part of that particular job, so instead of the game having side missions and allowing you to go about with those side missions, it would involve a story to all those careers, missions that are based around some different for each of those missions (instead of just cruising about in an ambulance and picking up passengers, instantly transporting them to the hospital), and this all would make it not only feel different from GTA, but more realistic as well. Approaching the game with different driving jobs rather than one being the main and giving them all something special for their missions, stories, and things to find and collect are what would make the driving experience delve deeper than just being about car chases. Now it could become possible for Reflections, with this kind of concept, to deliver the biggest and perhaps even the most realistic driving experience ever. The level of freedom will then expand for you to have more than one storyline to choose from, which will actually help the replay value a lot.

And if you don't feel like doing a career, just go about cruising through the city or causing mayhem. Maybe you feel like buying yourself something. There can be more options than just for you to work your whole time in the game. You can even go wherever you'd like at any time, so that too, would give you a lot of freedom. Having many abilities, driving jobs to work for, vehicles to drive, weapons to use, things to buy, upgrades for your character, options of creating a character, and Film Directing at any point in time are what would really push the value of the game up high. Not only would the value be up, but also the gameplay. In addition, the music should fit the situations of the game, but if you're just cruising about and are not on a mission, you can then choose what kind of music you want to listen to. Certain RPG elements can be used for upgrading your character's abilities, driving skills, looks, and other things to make your character as good as he/she can ever get. All of this is what we need for every other Driver game that will come out in the future.

InsaneDriver06
06-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Assaultmachine1:
To be honest with you, my opinion has changed. I don't want Reflections to move backwards, but instead move forward. However, I don't want to see only one kind of story and job, that usually being as an undercover cop. And nor do I feel that Tanner is needed either, but he could possibly be an unlockable and you should be able to make your own character from scratch. Now I feel that the one story found in each and every Driver game is not enough. The driving experience must pass through other jobs and storylines as well as missions that accompany those storylines. There shouldn't be side missions in the game, but instead, every career that you can choose should have you engaged in a storyline and even missions for you to do. Storylines with missions go just fine with each other, so why seperate them? We do not need side missions like in the GTA games. The driving experience should not have its full focus on car chases anymore as it is not enough. Therefore, there need to be more choices of careers for the game and storylines, missions, and collecting and finding things that accompany those careers.

The finding and collecting of things would not feel too much like GTA any more and the same goes with finding a job and telling a person that you want to be part of that particular job, so instead of the game having side missions and allowing you to go about with those side missions, it would involve a story to all those careers, missions that are based around some different for each of those missions (instead of just cruising about in an ambulance and picking up passengers, instantly transporting them to the hospital), and this all would make it not only feel different from GTA, but more realistic as well. Approaching the game with different driving jobs rather than one being the main and giving them all something special for their missions, stories, and things to find and collect are what would make the driving experience delve deeper than just being about car chases. Now it could become possible for Reflections, with this kind of concept, to deliver the biggest and perhaps even the most realistic driving experience ever. The level of freedom will then expand for you to have more than one storyline to choose from, which will actually help the replay value a lot.

And if you don't feel like doing a career, just go about cruising through the city or causing mayhem. Maybe you feel like buying yourself something. There can be more options than just for you to work your whole time in the game. You can even go wherever you'd like at any time, so that too, would give you a lot of freedom. Having many abilities, driving jobs to work for, vehicles to drive, weapons to use, things to buy, upgrades for your character, options of creating a character, and Film Directing at any point in time are what would really push the value of the game up high. Not only would the value be up, but also the gameplay. In addition, the music should fit the situations of the game, but if you're just cruising about and are not on a mission, you can then choose what kind of music you want to listen to. Certain RPG elements can be used for upgrading your character's abilities, driving skills, looks, and other things to make your character as good as he/she can ever get. All of this is what we need for every other Driver game that will come out in the future.

Once again, great idea with the career path in the next Driver. Being able to take your own path, non violent or violent would be awesome, choosing driving related careers as you mentioned.

Just imagine starting the game, then having the freedom to choose your career path, much like the freedom Oblivion gives when you're able to choose your species, trade, skills and other attributes, that affect the outcome and experience.

Awesome concept!

Assaultmachine1
06-20-2007, 07:43 AM
I'm really glad you like it. This kind of concept needs to one day be pushed forth in to the Video Game Industry and since I know that Reflections loves cars, so much, it would feel very right to have something like this for their future Driver games. Let it no longer be the biggest focus on car chases anymore. It should now be considered a thing of the past. Instead, let us have the freedom to choose from a great variety of different careers than just for being an undercover cop or a gangster. This is far better than having side missions like in the GTA games and this is what will make Driver feel more brilliant as well as not too much like those GTA clones. I believe that this new formula would really help Reflections build the Driver series in to something that is very big and popular as well as powerful. If we get a concept like this in a Driver game, then woa. Many new Driver fans will be made as people will see how awesome such a concept would be for a driving game. I'm even sure that people have been waiting for a time like this, being able to choose whichever career that they would ever wish to drive with. Even planes, boats, and helicopters would make sense to be in the game as they too, could end up having careers available for you to work with. Honestly, I must say that I cannot dream of a bigger driving concept than this right now. This concept is perfect for Reflections.

InsaneDriver06
06-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Assaultmachine1:
I'm really glad you like it. This kind of concept needs to one day be pushed forth in to the Video Game Industry and since I know that Reflections loves cars, so much, it would feel very right to have something like this for their future Driver games. Let it no longer be the biggest focus on car chases anymore. It should now be considered a thing of the past. Instead, let us have the freedom to choose from a great variety of different careers than just for being an undercover cop or a gangster. This is far better than having side missions like in the GTA games and this is what will make Driver feel more brilliant as well as not too much like those GTA clones. I believe that this new formula would really help Reflections build the Driver series in to something that is very big and popular as well as powerful. If we get a concept like this in a Driver game, then woa. Many new Driver fans will be made as people will see how awesome such a concept would be for a driving game. I'm even sure that people have been waiting for a time like this, being able to choose whichever career that they would ever wish to drive with. Even planes, boats, and helicopters would make sense to be in the game as they too, could end up having careers available for you to work with. Honestly, I must say that I cannot dream of a bigger driving concept than this right now. This concept is perfect for Reflections.

One of the reasons I like the idea of a choosing a driving career as you suggest, is that it steps outside of the typical gang/crime/thug theme and brings it down to earth, offering an almost 'simulation' of actual driving careers like race driving, stunt driver, emergency driver, delivery, cab, transporter, bus driver, 18 wheeler transportation, motorcycle racer, airplane delivery, etc, without needing to force a "criminal" element to it like every GTA clone, unless it's a gangster related or policeman related career. The driving related career choices alone would attract a much larger audience.

Assaultmachine1
06-21-2007, 06:27 PM
I agree with you. This would really push the Driver concept further than ever and even is a great way for creating a larger replay value. No longer will gamers want to explore side missions of GTA as much if Driver comes out with this concept in either the next upcoming Driver game or even with the Driver game after that one. I don't see very many people will like GTA very much as when GTA III became so popular if Driver does achieve great new lengths, one of them being the different career paths for you to choose from.

Looking back at the first two Driver games and adding that as the concept for the next Driver games would be as much of a bad idea as that of keeping the driver games as they were with D3, DPL, and D76. Therefore, forget what me and other Driver fans have said when going back or keeping the same gameplay. There needs to be yet another new approach. Having a multiple career path concept is exactly what would be able to help your franchise grow to higher lengths.

InsaneDriver06
06-23-2007, 09:47 AM
Multiple driving careers, with the constant option to increase the action. Careers like race driving and stunt driving automatically increase the action, but while out delivering newspapers or driving a bus, you could choose to stray from your routine and get into some kind of chase or driving related action.

Assaultmachine1
06-23-2007, 12:01 PM
Yes, that's exactly what you should be able to do. Not all of the driving careers will deal with violence, so it will make the driving experience even more interesting. After all, this is not Rockstar North or Rockstar Games where all the controversy must be at its highest for its games. This is Ubisoft and Reflections, who both wish to create the biggest driving experience possible, so they must make all kinds of driving career paths and at the same time, offer a lot of on-foot features, a great variety of songs that are great, awesome realism factor in all of the different things found in the game, bring back a replay feature that is very much like Film Director (except that you can use it for even more things than what was possible in D1, D2, or even D3), and to have the graphics as good as possible. Also, we need the character customization instead of being forced into playing as a character from the game. As long as we get a good variety of everything that is all polished very well, the game will be sucessful.

InsaneDriver06
07-16-2007, 05:25 PM
Taking a step back again, imagine Driver 1 for example, when the car you were driving was THE car to keep on all four tires without flipping or burning out the engine.

The point? Without the option to steal any car, the driving experience became more about your driving skills, not your car-jacking skill. It was about staying alive, preserving your ride as long as you could.

Still, there would have to be a "reset vehicle" option by pressing "select", so if you flipped, fell out/off, or your engine burned out, pressing 'select' would 'REFRESH' your vehicle to 50% it's working capacity, until you visit a gas station or garage to get back to 100%.

Why no car jacking? The game would go back to earning cars with each new mission, where you could collect them in your garages, and at the same time, give some depth to the concept of 'respecting your ride'. Not just tossing it the second it gets a few dents.

On foot would still be an option however, but for climbing, exploring interiors for new parts, vehicles, aircraft, etc. You'd be able to earn every vehicle you see in the game, by visiting dealerships, completing missions, collecting stuff.

Symantecus
07-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Although the things kind of piss me off about it are that stupid sacrifices were made (like no boats, jumping, or swimming, all gameplay features from Driv3r), and how it doesn't look or feel like New York or New Jersey, trust me, I've been there.

You must be playing the console version. The PC version looks JUST LIKE NYC!

Believe me - I LIVED THERE!

InsaneDriver06
07-17-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Symantecus:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Although the things kind of piss me off about it are that stupid sacrifices were made (like no boats, jumping, or swimming, all gameplay features from Driv3r), and how it doesn't look or feel like New York or New Jersey, trust me, I've been there.

Believe me - I LIVED THERE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any links to some good PC DPL screenshots? The one's I found on IGN look like a hi-res DPL for the PS2.

I've played the PS2 versions of DPL and compared the city visuals to True Crime NYC (PS2). True Crime NYC is probably the best PS2 representation of NYC I've EVER seen, capturing the look and feel of NYC much better than DPL (PS2), which looks good, but not quite NYC in my opinion compared to TCNYC.

Assaultmachine1
07-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by InsaneDriver06:
Taking a step back again, imagine Driver 1 for example, when the car you were driving was THE car to keep on all four tires without flipping or burning out the engine.

The point? Without the option to steal any car, the driving experience became more about your driving skills, not your car-jacking skill. It was about staying alive, preserving your ride as long as you could.

Still, there would have to be a "reset vehicle" option by pressing "select", so if you flipped, fell out/off, or your engine burned out, pressing 'select' would 'REFRESH' your vehicle to 50% it's working capacity, until you visit a gas station or garage to get back to 100%.

Why no car jacking? The game would go back to earning cars with each new mission, where you could collect them in your garages, and at the same time, give some depth to the concept of 'respecting your ride'. Not just tossing it the second it gets a few dents.

On foot would still be an option however, but for climbing, exploring interiors for new parts, vehicles, aircraft, etc. You'd be able to earn every vehicle you see in the game, by visiting dealerships, completing missions, collecting stuff.
I find this point very interesting, InsaneDriver06. Driver was originally about taking care of your car and making sure that your driving skills can help it survive enough that you couldn't switch vehicles and only had to rely on your driving. If the original Driver game was to be reworked or updated through the Playstation Network, I'd have to say that it would be a great idea, especially for pushing the limits that the Playstation did for the original game and with a more improved version, we could still see the relying on driving your vehicle around, but the graphics, missions, storylines, and variety of vehicles would all be improved for the better.

As for what we need to see with the next new Driver game, it needs to allow on-foot because Driver is also about free-roaming and this is what D2 has featured to begin with, so it would be pointless to go back to the old times. A new approach is exactly what we need, especially with the Multiple Career Concept.

Originally posted by Symantecus:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Although the things kind of piss me off about it are that stupid sacrifices were made (like no boats, jumping, or swimming, all gameplay features from Driv3r), and how it doesn't look or feel like New York or New Jersey, trust me, I've been there.

It doesn't look exactly like NYC. The only difference is that the PC version's textures are more improved than that of the PS2 and Xbox versions. There is nothing more to it than that. As for the many districts that are available through the game and the many alleyways included, it doesn't feel very much like the real NYC. GTA IV will change all of that with its different districts that are heavily based off of the real life NYC.

Originally posted by InsaneDriver06:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Symantecus:

Any links to some good PC DPL screenshots? The one's I found on IGN look like a hi-res DPL for the PS2.

I've played the PS2 versions of DPL and compared the city visuals to True Crime NYC (PS2). True Crime NYC is probably the best PS2 representation of NYC I've EVER seen, capturing the look and feel of NYC much better than DPL (PS2), which looks good, but not quite NYC in my opinion compared to TCNYC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
True Crime New York City had either fair or bad reviews for the most part, so it wasn't as good as the original True Crime game. As for speaking of whether or not it's more closer to the real NY, I'd say that you're right, InsaneDriver06 because I remember the time when I looked at the preview of TCNYC and it compared many of the locations in-game to real life as being almost the same. I don't know if every location in the game is much like in the real NYC, but it certainly shows that the game had a real looking city. The only backdrop is that the game itself wasn't that good and possibly not very realistic much in anything else.

I remember noticing that TCNYC had only rain as its weather while DPL had no weather, but did feature a Day/Night cycle. It's too bad for DPL as D3 even had a better weather and day/night cycle system than this. Hopefully the next Driver game won't be dissapointing in most of its areas and won't be criticized very much either.

InsaneDriver06
07-20-2007, 07:45 PM
The lack of weather in DPL was a little strange, but nothing major, as I prefer a sunny day most times, with high contrast as Reflections does so well, shadows versus sunlight.

As far as TCNYC, rain is pretty much all that game ever does, I can't find a single sunny day, and I've had the game since 2005. Sometimes, it won't rain, but there's actually TOO MUCH rain in that game.

Assaultmachine1
07-21-2007, 01:15 PM
This is exactly why developers must put a much heavier emphasis on the weather in the game because so far, only D3 and the 6th generations' GTA games have been able to make great use of it than all the other types of games.

InsaneDriver06
07-22-2007, 07:46 AM
I'd like to see fog and snow in the new Driver too.

Assaultmachine1
07-23-2007, 10:23 PM
I suppose that this weather can be an option too, but it will be good only if we see different seasons in the game (for the reason of snow appearing in the game). As for a fog, it would make sense at any point in time. However, I do hope that the weather will be random and not always follow the same pattern, so this can make it very interesting, especially if we see many different kinds of weather effects that occur in the game.

InsaneDriver06
07-24-2007, 05:56 PM
I read the new Game Informer's title game PROTOTYPE will feature tons of lighting, weather variety for each day during a two week cycle that repeats into infinity during the game's open city, New York open world gameplay, where you take the role of a genetic 'freak' with super abilities, including flying aircraft, copters, climbing buildings, etc.

InsaneDriver06
09-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Reading through this thread again, you'll notice some of the ideas we proposed back in 2007 have been realized in some ways I'd say.

Here's hoping DSF is a great game.