PDA

View Full Version : XBox 360 - Difficulty resets itself (& suggestion)

Ashpolt
01-04-2007, 03:11 PM
I played Vegas through on normal difficulty, then started on Realistic to try and get the juicy 100 gamer points. However, when I loaded my last checkpoint earlier today, the game had reset itself to Normal difficulty. Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a way to fix it?

If we can't fix it, can we have a patch please? I'd quite like to complete it on realistic, but I'm not going to be able to do it all in one sitting!

Also, while I'm here: can you patch it so that we can add facial hair and head hair to facescanned player avatars please? I have a goatee, but because the current facescan system ignores the player's chin, I end up just having a moustache, which makes me look weird. Also, because it doesn't take the player's hair into account either, everyone ends up with short flat hair. You've already put textures in for facial and head hair - you can add them to non-facescanned avatars - so can you let us apply them to facescanned faces too please? If it's a question of correctly figuring out where parts of the face are, I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I wouldn't mind marking the corners of my mouth etc manually if it'd produce better results with the facescanner.

Thanks in advance.

Ashpolt
01-04-2007, 03:11 PM
I played Vegas through on normal difficulty, then started on Realistic to try and get the juicy 100 gamer points. However, when I loaded my last checkpoint earlier today, the game had reset itself to Normal difficulty. Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a way to fix it?

If we can't fix it, can we have a patch please? I'd quite like to complete it on realistic, but I'm not going to be able to do it all in one sitting!

Also, while I'm here: can you patch it so that we can add facial hair and head hair to facescanned player avatars please? I have a goatee, but because the current facescan system ignores the player's chin, I end up just having a moustache, which makes me look weird. Also, because it doesn't take the player's hair into account either, everyone ends up with short flat hair. You've already put textures in for facial and head hair - you can add them to non-facescanned avatars - so can you let us apply them to facescanned faces too please? If it's a question of correctly figuring out where parts of the face are, I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I wouldn't mind marking the corners of my mouth etc manually if it'd produce better results with the facescanner.

Thanks in advance.

holloguts7
01-05-2007, 12:29 AM
I had the same problem. Finished the game in normal then started the game in realistic, only to find when loading the game the day after it had become normal.