PDA

View Full Version : Gramophone volume

Triangle_Cat
04-24-2005, 09:22 PM
Howdy

Not sure if i'm just plain stupid and missing something obvious (and this is entirely possible), but my gramophone volume fairly sucks. It is so quiet I have to set all the other in-game volumes down and then crank my hardware sound up to even hear things ... and still it is too quiet. Anyone she any light on this or is it simply that German's made **** gramophones?

Ty

Triangle_Cat
04-24-2005, 09:22 PM
Howdy

Not sure if i'm just plain stupid and missing something obvious (and this is entirely possible), but my gramophone volume fairly sucks. It is so quiet I have to set all the other in-game volumes down and then crank my hardware sound up to even hear things ... and still it is too quiet. Anyone she any light on this or is it simply that German's made **** gramophones?

Ty

nstutt
04-25-2005, 05:46 AM
If you can live without the in game music remove all the music files from the sound directory then you can play the gramaphone loud by turning up the volume on your speakers. Set the engine noise lower though. Whatever you do dont remove the sound config file in the sound directory tough as this is still required - just the mp3 tracks.

The in game music is quite good but it gets grating after a while IMO