PDA

View Full Version : Confused !

XyZspineZyX
10-12-2003, 09:54 PM
Ive returned from a month or so not playing FB, now i see theres gonna be an addon called Battle of Britain, i heard its release is in Jan, so when will the planes addon with the Zero be released then?
Finally i want to protest against the unfairness in online games todays, the german planes are overheating like hell and are crap, against a superior La7 and P47, yak3 etc, now i know the allies won the war but could we get some evening out here, German planes werent That bad as in FB these days !

XyZspineZyX
10-12-2003, 09:54 PM
Ive returned from a month or so not playing FB, now i see theres gonna be an addon called Battle of Britain, i heard its release is in Jan, so when will the planes addon with the Zero be released then?
Finally i want to protest against the unfairness in online games todays, the german planes are overheating like hell and are crap, against a superior La7 and P47, yak3 etc, now i know the allies won the war but could we get some evening out here, German planes werent That bad as in FB these days !

XyZspineZyX
10-12-2003, 09:57 PM
The Battle of Britain is a new Sim that's coming out in 2005 - Designed by Oleg and the Gang/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Hot Space

An Antelope is not just a Sex Toy - But it also host's Bondage Party's on a Friday Night!!!

XyZspineZyX
10-12-2003, 11:09 PM
Skyhawk44 wrote:
- Ive returned from a month or so not playing FB, now
- i see theres gonna be an addon called Battle of
- Britain, i heard its release is in Jan, so when will
- the planes addon with the Zero be released then?
- Finally i want to protest against the unfairness in
- online games todays, the german planes are
- overheating like hell and are crap, against a
- superior La7 and P47, yak3 etc, now i know the
- allies won the war but could we get some evening out
- here, German planes werent That bad as in FB these
- days !
-
-

The addon with the A6M5 Zero (Also including various objects & maps, and the Ki-84Ia & P-51D, free) should be released within weeks, hopefully sooner though /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
There's another addon planned in January for which you'll have to pay but it will include a whole list of planes and neat stuff (Also the A6M2 Zero).
The BoB game should be released, as said, in 2005.
Remember these are all promises ... so it could take some more time /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

XyZspineZyX
10-13-2003, 12:14 AM
Yeah....BoB wont come out for a long time yet. UBI said the addon with the A6M5, P51, Ki84 etc will come out this month, however we all know how accurate these release dates are. (Im not dissing UBI, i understand how long something of this kind can take....but im just saying)

-----------------------------------------------------------
http://www.stephencohengallery.com/current_exhib/P-40.jpg

Steaks
375th FS