PDA

View Full Version : Sturmovik 1946 View Controls Stopped Working

Maximus_Gluteus
11-03-2007, 07:42 AM
Hi,

I've run into a very strange problem with Sturmovik 1946 today. I was playing and everything was running 100% fine. Then, I stopped playing, didn't do anything out of the ordinary, just closed the game. Later on in the day, I started Sturmovik up again, and all of a sudden, whenever I fly any type of mission, the view controls do not work! Everything works exactly as it should, except that the buttons I have mapped to the change view controls (defaults F1, F2, F3 etc) refuse to work.

I have checked the control options and it says they are still mapped as they should be. I tried restarting the computer, and also remapping the keys again, but both with no luck.

Does anyone have any idea what may have caused this, or how to fix it? Has anyone else ever run into this problem before?

Thanks for your time,

Sasha

P.S. An interesting thing to note is that all the in-cockpit view controls still work fine, crosshair view, wide view etc...it is purely just the controls that change the view to outside the plane that have stopped working.

Monterey13
11-03-2007, 07:50 AM
Check difficulty settings for "no outside view" and see if it's checked or not.

Maximus_Gluteus
11-03-2007, 07:13 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif Ahh, that must be it, of course! And I was nearly ready to reinstall Sturmovik. Thanks a lot for pointing that out. It's always the simple stuff!