PDA

View Full Version : NFSMW and AC chase

Golani2007
10-22-2007, 06:12 AM
I was thinking that Need For Speed Must Wanted and AC is quit similer in the chase part.
After you complete your mission, you need to run and break the line of sight.
dont know about you, but im quite love the thrill in the chase...wheb i play NFSMW i do some chase gameplay.

what do you gonna do?
would you run qiuckly and hide in the hay? would you run forever and kill all the gureds coming after you?
would you

Golani2007
10-22-2007, 06:12 AM
I was thinking that Need For Speed Must Wanted and AC is quit similer in the chase part.
After you complete your mission, you need to run and break the line of sight.
dont know about you, but im quite love the thrill in the chase...wheb i play NFSMW i do some chase gameplay.

what do you gonna do?
would you run qiuckly and hide in the hay? would you run forever and kill all the gureds coming after you?
would you

Lisky831
10-22-2007, 06:17 AM
I plan on mixing it up a bit, sometimes i'll do alot of running and fun stuff, sometimes i'll hide in the hay, i hope to be using the enviroment to its full extent with acrobatics.

godfather_d1981
10-22-2007, 06:31 AM
I didn't hide, I stood and fought like a true irishman. I must have had around 12 or so guards surround me at one point.

One of them got scared and ran off, I chased him...jumped up into the air and savagely assassinated him. After that, I bowed my head in prayer and sat on a bench.

Happy times.

Golani2007
10-22-2007, 08:14 AM
true irishman indeed mate!
funny post...

mefninja
10-22-2007, 08:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godfather_d1981:
I didn't hide, I stood and fought like a true irishman. I must have had around 12 or so guards surround me at one point.

One of them got scared and ran off, I chased him...jumped up into the air and savagely assassinated him. After that, I bowed my head in prayer and sat on a bench.

Happy times. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea.. sometimes I found myself running away.. and after failing to escape I'd just stop kill them all and sit on a bench haha