PDA

View Full Version : Pe-2 Erreur!

leadbaloon
05-08-2006, 02:24 PM
Hi,

I downloaded Pe-2 in French (when I clicked the Boonty icon it never gave me the language option). I've found the Pe-2 exe and tried to run the install, but I only get as far as the Configuration Minimum. when I click suivant I get an erreur message that says "Vous devez entrer un chemin complet avec un nom de lecteur; par example: C:APP"

Anyone help?

leadbaloon
05-08-2006, 02:24 PM
Hi,

I downloaded Pe-2 in French (when I clicked the Boonty icon it never gave me the language option). I've found the Pe-2 exe and tried to run the install, but I only get as far as the Configuration Minimum. when I click suivant I get an erreur message that says "Vous devez entrer un chemin complet avec un nom de lecteur; par example: C:APP"

Anyone help?

harryklein66
05-08-2006, 03:19 PM
"You must enter the complete path with a drive name; by example: C:\blabla\blabla"

if you need to translate something try here
http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

leadbaloon
05-08-2006, 03:42 PM
I'd found a translator, but the problem isn't any more clear even in English.

I accept terms and conditions, then it tells me system requirements, and to click next to continue. I click next and the erreur message comes up and the install quits.

harryklein66
05-09-2006, 12:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leadbaloon:
I'd found a translator, but the problem isn't any more clear even in English.

I accept terms and conditions, then it tells me system requirements, and to click next to continue. I click next and the erreur message comes up and the install quits. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it seem that the Pe2 installer fail to find the correct path of your il2 folder :/

Maybe you have missed this part of the install :
4. Select "I accept the agreement", and hit Next
5. While you're clicking through the screens, watch for the box asking you for the location of the files to be installed. PAY ATTENTION! I was only asked once, and in all subsequent tries it kept installing to the same location.

try to look here :
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/9691071834