PDA

View Full Version : Why am I so confused here?

Goalie34
11-20-2007, 07:04 PM
I own the PS3 version and am totally stuck. I know I still have assassinations to pull off in Damascus and in Jerusalum but I cannot find the objective points in order to start them.

I have saved every single citizen and found every view point and still nothing shows up on the map. It says I need to speak with the bureau heads in both areas. I do, and nothing happens. I go back to "base" and nothing happens.

What do I do? It's been like this for me for like two days and I simply cannot figure it out.

Goalie34
11-20-2007, 07:04 PM
I own the PS3 version and am totally stuck. I know I still have assassinations to pull off in Damascus and in Jerusalum but I cannot find the objective points in order to start them.

I have saved every single citizen and found every view point and still nothing shows up on the map. It says I need to speak with the bureau heads in both areas. I do, and nothing happens. I go back to "base" and nothing happens.

What do I do? It's been like this for me for like two days and I simply cannot figure it out.

xackexxo
11-20-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm the exact same way. I am stuck at memory block 4 even though i've eliminated both targets. I go back to the bureau's and i'm told to stop wasting time.

I have no idea what to do, i've completed cleared out both maps.

I have a feeling this is a bug.

SeanofSmeg
11-21-2007, 03:32 AM
I thought the same way its not a bug it just dosnt show you where the new view points are. If you look on ur map there will be unexplored areas. Go towards them and just look up for eagles climb up and get the view point. once done you will see all other view points have to do it once every new part of the area you access

cyanide51e
12-30-2008, 05:22 PM
same thing happens for me. except i have done all of the view points and i can't find any of the investigations. they don't show up. ive tried basically everything. and when i replay the memory before once i finish it, it just says to continue. i wish i could just go back a memory and continue the game from there. but noo.
any tips?

IanXO4
12-31-2008, 02:35 PM
^uh... are you joking? read the thread.