PDA

View Full Version : Changing quick mission armour

Beirut
05-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Is there a way to alter or add armour and trains in the Smolensk quick mission?

Thanks.

Beirut
05-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Is there a way to alter or add armour and trains in the Smolensk quick mission?

Thanks.

JSG72
05-17-2008, 01:44 PM
Not that I am aware of. (Been playing for 7 yrs)

QMBs are for quick flights against any airborne opposition. Whilst throwing in a couple of repetative mission objectives.

You have to go to Full mission builder to exact a totally individual set of criteria.

This can take hours. But once built to a standard you are satisfied with. Can be modified in a much lesser time. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Zeus-cat
05-17-2008, 02:28 PM
JSG72 is mostly correct. You can't modify QMB missions in the game. However, you can probably do this in Notepad if you know what you are doing. My guess is its easier to just do this in the FMB and save the missions there.

Beirut
05-17-2008, 04:11 PM
Oh well. Too bad. I spend a lot of time in the FMB, it's just that sometimes you like a quick & dirty little scrap off the QMB. I just wanted to add some more funky armour for the Smolensk mission amd make it a bit more interesting.

Thanks for the replies.

fabianfred
05-17-2008, 07:08 PM
The 'Mission Mate' utility can do many changes....I don't know exactly what...but i believe it can set-up ship convoys too

I rarely use the QMB so i prefer full missions and use the FMB or Quick Mission Tuner tool