PDA

View Full Version : THE ENEMY HAS A RED DOT??

davejames88
07-29-2005, 04:54 PM
What a mistake this is goin to be.. I hope you can turn the red dot off.. What makes AA the best pc game is that there is no indication whose on your team except for the uniforms.. Just makes the game more realistic IMO.

davejames88
07-29-2005, 04:54 PM
What a mistake this is goin to be.. I hope you can turn the red dot off.. What makes AA the best pc game is that there is no indication whose on your team except for the uniforms.. Just makes the game more realistic IMO.

Jake2292
07-31-2005, 11:48 AM
well it prolly doesnt matter because on the pc everyone goes there own way.i think there trying to make an i.d. system for u but in this game i read that u have to follow squad leader orders like in real life.i mean in real like everyone just woulndnt sprint out and hope to make it.they would move as one.a squad

dru187
07-31-2005, 09:48 PM
i'm guessing the red dots over the enemies are only in singleplayer

ERS.Scotsman
08-02-2005, 01:49 AM
Pc Version had a "Red Dot" so to speak

U get with in 10 meters or so and it changes from default colour yellow to green for freindlys or red for Foe but only at 10m or less

KorJax
08-03-2005, 10:37 PM
First off, the red dot identification will depend on the enemie's sneak skill and your identification/marksmanship skill. Also, depending on those your AI teammates will see.

It will only be in single player with the AI, so dont worry.