PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS*When did they give all this info on the Revelations plot away? Is it valid?

InfectedNation
09-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Just seen this on Ezio's page on the wiki, can anybody give me a source for this and validate it?

MINOR SPOILERS:

Search for the Seals

Discovering a new purpose

With Cesare's death, the Borgia and their plans for Italy were finished. Ezio focussed himself on internal matters, forming stronger ways of communication for the Assassins from Sicily to Venice and creating more standard training methods for new Assassin recruits.[14]

In 1509, Ezio got his hands on some of his uncle Mario's documents and found a letter written by his father Giovanni, mentioning a locked library beneath the old Assassin fortress of Masyaf;[14] the home of Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, who had been Ezio's spiritual mentor during his early years as an Assassin.[1] Driven by a will to find out more about the Order, Ezio left Italy in late 1510 and set sail for Syria.[14]....

Later on:

...Ezio formed a quick friendship with the guild's leader Yusuf Tazim, and helped secure the Galata District for the Assassins after a Byzantine attack. Additionally, he learned how to craft bombs from the cartographer and secret Master Assassin, Piri Reis. Together with Piri, Ezio found Niccolò Polo's old trading post, which was at that point inhabited by the Venetian bookseller Sofia Sorto. In the area below the trading post, Ezio found a Masyaf key and an ecrypted map, which he manages to decode with Sofia's help. Over time, Ezio started to develop feelings for Sofia, but could not bear to tell her about his Assassin affiliations.[15]

Realizing that another key remained in Templar possession, Ezio's search for the Templar presence in Constantinople lead him to the royal Ottoman house. Ezio was able to rescue Prince Suleiman from a Byzantine attack, after which he gained the young prince's trust. Together they continued Ezio's search for the Templars, until they found out that Manuel Palaiologos, a former Byzantine heir, had mysterious ties to the Templars.[15]

Assassin_M
09-15-2011, 03:08 PM
Yup its all real, its from the Encyclopedia book, that trailer spoiled alot

InfectedNation
09-15-2011, 03:37 PM
It's funny, now I'm actually considering to buy the animus edition rather than the collector edition, I mean this encyclopedia looks good....

Assassin_M
09-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by InfectedNation:
It's funny, now I'm actually considering to buy the animus edition rather than the collector edition, I mean this encyclopedia looks good....
Well .. it showed La Volpe Unhooded, so I`d say its worth it

InfectedNation
09-15-2011, 03:52 PM
Then I just saw the price - I have £54, enough for collectors, but the Animus edition is £70

so id be paying £20 for the encyclopedia instead of the art book, armour of brutus instead of altair's robes, gun+crossbow+bomb capacity upgrades and a "unique customisation item".

Not sure if that's worth £20, especially losing out on altair's robes...

rob.davies2014
09-15-2011, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by InfectedNation:
Well .. it showed La Volpe Unhooded, so I`d say its worth it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was unaware of this, is it in the Encyclopaedia Making Of video?

Assassin_M
09-15-2011, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by RussellSparrow:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by InfectedNation:
Well .. it showed La Volpe Unhooded, so I`d say its worth it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was unaware of this, is it in the Encyclopaedia Making Of video? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, The Animus unboxing Video.

CRUDFACE
09-17-2011, 02:23 AM
I actually didn't know allot of that...oh well, happy to see there's a reason why the recruits will be stronger! even happier to see Sofia isn't one of those female sidekicks who does nothing.

Animuses
09-17-2011, 06:36 AM
I'll buy the encyclopedia separately.

CRUDFACE
09-17-2011, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Animuses:
I'll buy the encyclopedia separately.

At least you have the choice to...

RzaRecta357
09-17-2011, 11:47 AM
Isn't the encyclopedia like 30$ and ships everywhere? Or am I wrong about the shipping everywhere part?

SleezeRocker
09-17-2011, 12:44 PM
Man that encyclopedia sounds better more I hear of it!

Is there a way to get the Encylopedia in North america...possibly w/o import?

InfectedNation
09-17-2011, 01:31 PM
I live in the UK, where can I find the price for encyclopedia?

lukaszep
09-17-2011, 03:56 PM
Ubiworkshop (http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-encyclopedia-white-edition/?setCurrencyId=1) is selling the Encyclopedia with additional art at $34.95 US which is around £22. Plus shipping, it would cost you around £25-30.