PDA

View Full Version : Parked custom painted aircraft

Zargo9
01-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Can anyone help me out here? I had this idea to use 'Stationary Ships' - 'Test runway 4' on and around an airfield to 1) park my aircraft on a parking apron prior to take-off and 2) park my buddy's aircraft on the same apron.
One can use any 'Stationary Ship', such as 'Lexington', park it anywhere (including on land) put an aircraft on it with 0% fuel, empty weapons and radio silence and it will sit forever. The same cannot be said for 'Test Runway 4'. After a few seconds the AI pilots eject their hoods, jump out, run away and plant their faces in the dirt.
Is there a setting or something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Chuck_Older
01-07-2006, 07:06 PM
Errr...you need to know about ships, or skins for stationary aircraft? Your question kinda loses focus

Enforcer572005
01-07-2006, 09:57 PM
theres some limited ways of messing with that, but ive not learned it yet. In the first misn of Mariskal's "Corsarios Catrachos, you are parked in a hangar next to an ai buffalo (passing as an AT-28) with a salvadorian skin, still, no engine running, and of course after a few moments the pilot runs away, but the plane is there for a while. ive not gone into the FMB to learn how that is done yet.

I really hope in the next generation of sims 1C makes that you can apply user made skins to parked AC.