PDA

View Full Version : Haystack glitch

dragdude1234
11-24-2007, 07:45 PM
Ok so i was sneaking around to get to my 5th target.A gaurd spots me and then like 4 others just run after me.So i hide in a hay stack.I broke the line of sight btw.So they all come by the stack and start attacking it.I cant get out now.And they STILL are attacking me as i type.I am not losing synch,and one of them briefly jumped in and out.I dont really want to reload a previous memory block.

dragdude1234
11-24-2007, 07:45 PM
Ok so i was sneaking around to get to my 5th target.A gaurd spots me and then like 4 others just run after me.So i hide in a hay stack.I broke the line of sight btw.So they all come by the stack and start attacking it.I cant get out now.And they STILL are attacking me as i type.I am not losing synch,and one of them briefly jumped in and out.I dont really want to reload a previous memory block.

DeAdLy2323
11-24-2007, 07:49 PM
lol cool, make a video or something

dragdude1234
11-24-2007, 08:15 PM
Lol well its too late for making a video but when it happens again ill record it with my phone or something and post back or message you on live.

deskpe
11-24-2007, 09:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dragdude1234:
when it happens again... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

gee, rele optimistic i see http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif