PDA

View Full Version : I'm ****ing tired of this ****!

dracul72
03-09-2010, 11:29 AM
I'm getting 'Establishing Network Connection - Please wait' for hours now. I've paid 52 euros for this game and you stupid ****s won't let me play it. And don't point me to some ****ty thread discussing login problems. This game should work out of the box, fix it or give me my money back!

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-09-2010, 11:59 AM
if you open a tech support ticket,the problem gets fixed faster,and the tally of discontent goes up one,screaming here does nothing.

NightmareGK13
03-09-2010, 12:00 PM
i second that
even it will happen to me ill spam everything muhah
the more we rant and raid this place the more likely someone will pay attention and fix this forsaken thing
im hoping that when my Black edition arrives this whole server thing is fixed

dracul72
03-09-2010, 12:25 PM
You're absolutely right but I just had to get this of my chest! Feeling much better now! And going to open a tech support ticket like a docile consumer who got ****ed in the *** without lubricant AND REALLY ENJOYED IT! I bought a product that doesn't work, how do I get my money back!

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by dracul72:how do I get my money back!

you take it back to the store,tell them the drm is stiopping you playing,they check the net,and they refund you.

because even if it says on the box "need a constant connection",if the connection isnt there,you can get a refund.

dracul72
03-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Thank you. Guess I'm going to email Valve now. I'm sorry for the rant but this is really, really ****ed up.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by dracul72:
Thank you. Guess I'm going to email Valve now. I'm sorry for the rant but this is really, really ****ed up.

dont say sorry for a rant..

if i had missed the forum and online news of this problem and bought it,10 seconds after the first line drop i would be here.

15 seconds after that i would be banned from here after leaving a tirade that would have made ghengis khan blush.

what you said was low level complaint,i would have burned off most peoples eyebrows via some text http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

dracul72
03-09-2010, 12:46 PM
I hear you, but it's still ****ed up because I loved ACI and was really looking forward to playing ACII!

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-09-2010, 01:01 PM
do what i did,re-install AC 1 until Ubi has sorted out its ****-ups and just think of all the bug fixing the sufferers are doing for you.

kleaneasy
03-09-2010, 01:09 PM
There's already a thread discussing this issue in the tech forum, please post any further comments and discussion in there, thanks