PDA

View Full Version : problem with assassins creed

thetenet13
01-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Hi:

I just got my assassins creed and I was playing and every time the game went to that kind cut scene when you are for example, you lock in to a target to pickpocket the game would go to a kind of cut scene showing the target talking and the image in my TV would narrow a little with two black bars one in the upper part and other in the bottom, then the image would go to full sice again in the tv. Well, I was playing today I got ready to pickpocked someone and after the cut scene the image stayed narrow. I do not know what happened. So I shutted down the ps3 enter the game again and the image was still like that. What should I do? I live in souht america and I bought the game on ebay so no chance to getting other and I am sure is the game because all my other ps3 games show in the fullsize of my tv.

thetenet13
01-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Hi:

I just got my assassins creed and I was playing and every time the game went to that kind cut scene when you are for example, you lock in to a target to pickpocket the game would go to a kind of cut scene showing the target talking and the image in my TV would narrow a little with two black bars one in the upper part and other in the bottom, then the image would go to full sice again in the tv. Well, I was playing today I got ready to pickpocked someone and after the cut scene the image stayed narrow. I do not know what happened. So I shutted down the ps3 enter the game again and the image was still like that. What should I do? I live in souht america and I bought the game on ebay so no chance to getting other and I am sure is the game because all my other ps3 games show in the fullsize of my tv.