PDA

View Full Version : Can't Control Mixture?

deltafan
03-25-2007, 04:32 PM
I've got a slight problem. With IL-2 1946, it won't let me control my airplane's mixture. I am pressing the assigned keys for it exactly as I've set them, I've turned on complex engine management, etc. Is there a reason why I can't control mixture or is something wrong?

Jaws2002
03-25-2007, 04:36 PM
keys for it exactly as I've set them, I've turned on complex engine management, etc. Is there a reason why I can't control mixture or is something wrong?

Hello Deltafan.
I think by default Il-2 1946 comes at lower difficulty settings. The complex engine management is turned off.
Check your difficulty settings. This may be the problem.
or you are flying a plane that has automatic misture?

VW-IceFire
03-25-2007, 05:23 PM
Many planes have an automixture system. Might want to check something like a Yak-9 and see if the controls work there. Perhaps you have Complex Engine management off.

XyZspineZyX
03-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by deltafan:
I've got a slight problem. With IL-2 1946, it won't let me control my airplane's mixture. I am pressing the assigned keys for it exactly as I've set them, I've turned on complex engine management, etc. Is there a reason why I can't control mixture or is something wrong?

Do you mean that now that you've installed 1946, you can't do this, but before you could? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

1946 installs to a seperate directory from your previous installs. You need to re-assign keys for controlling mixture. For everything actually. 1946 didn;t over-write your previous install, or bring your previous install up to "1946". It's a clean slate. You've never set the key bindings for it

Zeus-cat
03-25-2007, 06:48 PM
Mixture works on the SBD-3, try that one to see if it works.