PDA

View Full Version : What just happend?????

Nadaclos
12-02-2010, 07:08 PM
First this a rage troll tread and i know this tread is not gonna be here too much, but i dont care.

Ubisoft you dissapoint me really, i have been patient with all the bug stuff in the game, but when you mess with the history, you are going to far....What the hell happend with the ending of Brotherhood, i mean if you wanna make me buy you a game each year only to get an ugly finish, you must be joking and what more the game is too short so what is your plan, keep making games short with bad ending to the point that keep the fanbase only for someday the game will end......

GO TO HELL, seriously!!!!

ArchAngelR
12-02-2010, 07:12 PM
sorry if im "new" here, but imo, when you build the better game, then you can say a game is bad. till then be happy they even made another AC game at all.

xsatanicjokerx
12-02-2010, 07:18 PM
What do you mean "mess with the history".
Assassin's creed is an on going story so yes it is going to have cliff hangers. That is what keeps people interested and wanting more.
If you were watching a T.V. show and every episode had a "ending" how long do you think it would last.

Dougout78
12-03-2010, 12:25 AM
From the beginning they have said the story is a 3 parter... Brotherhood is #2.5 since it continues the Ezio story. The Handheld games are just filler so we are guaranteed from the start of the story to have at least 1 more major console game to round out the story.

Pay attention, chill out and enjoy the ride. I'm sure it will be a good one. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif