PDA

View Full Version : Possible problem with the Classes.dat file after 1.11

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 04:08 AM
This might be a result of the 1.11 patch but the classes.dat file was working in the 1.1b version but now it does'nt work, I tried to play a Russian fighter campaign & i chose the I-153P aircraft but i wanted to fly strict fighter missions so i made a Classes.Dat file for the Russian fighter Leningrad campaign but all i got to fly were strikes against airfields & bridges & convoys, Now these are bomber type missions & no fighter type missions ever came up. By rights i should have been flying only Fighter type missions.

"An attack against a unit of Flying Fortresses was something like controlled suicide...Sometimes 50, Sometimes 80 machine guns were firing at you... You attempted to close your eyes & continue to fire, Frightened to death, Frightened to death."

Oberst Johannes Steinhoff (176 kills)

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 04:08 AM
This might be a result of the 1.11 patch but the classes.dat file was working in the 1.1b version but now it does'nt work, I tried to play a Russian fighter campaign & i chose the I-153P aircraft but i wanted to fly strict fighter missions so i made a Classes.Dat file for the Russian fighter Leningrad campaign but all i got to fly were strikes against airfields & bridges & convoys, Now these are bomber type missions & no fighter type missions ever came up. By rights i should have been flying only Fighter type missions.

"An attack against a unit of Flying Fortresses was something like controlled suicide...Sometimes 50, Sometimes 80 machine guns were firing at you... You attempted to close your eyes & continue to fire, Frightened to death, Frightened to death."

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 06:36 AM
I also tried an FW-190A5 mission in the German Fighter Center campaign & all i keep getting is Ground Attack missions when i have the FW-190 in the ClassesDeC.dat file set up for Fighter missions, Something got screwed up somewhere./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

XyZspineZyX
09-19-2003, 09:39 AM
hmm, try to contact Starshoy at simhq.com...

<center>http://www.kurita.sk/PRIVATE/pictures/sig_il2.jpg