PDA

View Full Version : Papal Guard dissapointment

Slaterxx
11-23-2010, 03:22 PM
Im a little disapointed with how the papal guards turned out. I was expecting a VERY tough enemy who appered grequently near the end of the game but instead i only saw them when i was findin Leos machines and when we attck cesares remaining army..other then that u dnt really find them alot and when u do the assassins take care of them easily and i only needed to break ther defense once...I was sorta hoping for somthing like the red helmeted Templars from AC 1

Gyro458
11-23-2010, 03:24 PM
Well I met one somewhere at the start of Sequence 2. I tried to break into the Vatican, just for the sake of it. There were 4.

Slaterxx
11-23-2010, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Gyro458:
Well I met one somewhere at the start of Sequence 2. I tried to break into the Vatican, just for the sake of it. There were 4.
Yes but i never reaally felt a challenge fightin them

BloodyMoon1
11-23-2010, 03:48 PM
The only parts about the papel that are tough at trying to run from them and when they're mixed into a large group, cause they shoot you a lot. Other then that, they're just a mix of the other guards. Run like dagger users, disarming is like fighting a heavy user, so on.

drizzit986
11-23-2010, 03:55 PM
If they are too easy and you want more of a challange then do not use your guild allys at all and take them on by yourself.

BloodyMoon1
11-23-2010, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by drizzit986:
If they are too easy and you want more of a challange then do not use your guild allys at all and take them on by yourself.

That's not more challenging, that just makes it take another 2 seconds, lol. Once you get the first kill, you can execution combo them all and if your reflexes are good enough, counter anything that happens during your combo.

E-Zekiel
11-23-2010, 04:11 PM
They're hard(ish) if you don't execution combo them. Generally they are enough of a threat that I took them out the easy way - to an execution on something else, then start targeting papal guards to take them out with easy kills.

deskpe
11-23-2010, 04:25 PM
it was abit dissapointing that theres only 4 of them in the world (free roam) i was expecting the vatican section to be filled with them, and theres only 4 hanging out by the castle(?) they should ahve replaced the guards on the bridge to the vatican with papal guards, and have some infront of the church thing.

anwyays, they can be abit brutal if you have low health and they start shooting at you