PDA

View Full Version : Aussies - TV Alert

mhuxt
07-20-2007, 06:33 AM
Have just seen an ad (during the Footy) for A Current Affair next Monday, 23 July.

Apparently, the same guys who found the mini-sub recently have come up with another find. The teaser features carrier aircraft having landing accidents, and the boys are now, so the TV, "Raiders of the Lost Ark".

I wonder if this is going to be the aircraft which were dumped overboard post-war?

Anyway, I have to be in Auckland that day - do us a favour and see what's up?

mhuxt
07-20-2007, 06:33 AM
Have just seen an ad (during the Footy) for A Current Affair next Monday, 23 July.

Apparently, the same guys who found the mini-sub recently have come up with another find. The teaser features carrier aircraft having landing accidents, and the boys are now, so the TV, "Raiders of the Lost Ark".

I wonder if this is going to be the aircraft which were dumped overboard post-war?

Anyway, I have to be in Auckland that day - do us a favour and see what's up?

partic_3
07-20-2007, 06:47 AM
You want me to watch "A Current Affair"? Hmmm, it rots your brain, you know. For non-Australians, this infotainment rubbish makes 60 minutes look like in-depth journalism.

Feathered_IV
07-20-2007, 07:17 AM
Next up: The miracle all you can eat diet that is sweeping the nation. And the wonder-dog that can count backwards from one hundered. All those stories and more, right after this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewhleenoxr0&mode=related&search=

mhuxt
07-20-2007, 08:45 AM
Heh:

Well, yeah, that's part of the reason for going to Auckland - safe distance for viewing the program.