PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 2 setting

hambo17
06-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Does anyone know if assassins creed 2 is just set in Venice? Or can you go to other places like in AC1? Also what can you use to get around? Can you get horses or can you use that glider thing in the demo?

hambo17
06-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Does anyone know if assassins creed 2 is just set in Venice? Or can you go to other places like in AC1? Also what can you use to get around? Can you get horses or can you use that glider thing in the demo?

the amolang
06-07-2009, 08:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by c-swain:
as you are new, im not going to have a go at you.
but before you ask, if you could look through the Forum, everything you have asked has already been said several times.

No AC2 is not set completely in Venice. There are said to be some levels based around Firenze [Florence] and the some Tuscany countryside.

As for horses, i dont think it has been talked about specifically but i can imagine that horses will be available...

Im not 100% sure if it has been confirmed, but i think the Flying machine is only available for one mission in Venice. [It is thought to be only in venice as that is where Da Vinci is based in the game.] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its more likely that da vinci will be in florence during this time. the dates point to him still being a young man when he was still starting up in florence, and he was getting older when he moved to Venice. i think they have confirmed that there will be horses to bring you from Venice to the tuscan country side and then to Florence. there might be more but this is all we know about so far...

x_101_
06-07-2009, 09:37 AM
You will be able to drive boats, so mabye the horses will be replaced by boats??