PDA

View Full Version : Coolest looking Armour?

Masta_Pain
12-30-2010, 12:17 AM
Pretty simple. What do you outfit Ezio with when going out on the town? Rondelle, Seusenhofer, Brutus, a skin or no armour at all?(or as little as possible). Also what do you dye your outfit and cape with, what weapons do you equip?

I personally equip the Drachen Armour, along with the scimitar and Maria's Dagger just for their looks.

Masta_Pain
12-30-2010, 12:17 AM
Pretty simple. What do you outfit Ezio with when going out on the town? Rondelle, Seusenhofer, Brutus, a skin or no armour at all?(or as little as possible). Also what do you dye your outfit and cape with, what weapons do you equip?

I personally equip the Drachen Armour, along with the scimitar and Maria's Dagger just for their looks.

THE-GRIZZLEY
12-30-2010, 12:25 AM
Armor of Altair clothing with Brutus Armor (I hate how the armor of Brutus looks, the wolf skin is ugly.)

I always use the dagger because it has the coolest counters and it is quick but I also equip a hammer (the name of the one I use is slipping my mind.)

Randy 355
12-30-2010, 01:15 AM
Altair's Robes, cause I'm a hardcore AC1 fanboy. Despite the fact I know fanboyism is evil.

glenneey
12-30-2010, 01:49 AM
Drachon armour for me, it looks awesome though i'd prefer the white version of it.

hitman2056
12-30-2010, 02:37 AM
i love the no armor option it makes ezio look like an archer

MilsurpShooter
12-30-2010, 07:44 AM
Only armor I ever notice a difference on is when I got the Brutus armor, all the others looked the same to me. Admittedly never really looked at them too close. Not a huge fan of the Brutus armor either. Just feel obligated to wear it after the headache of getting it lol.

Xanatos2007
12-30-2010, 07:49 AM
I voted Altair. I haven't seen all of the other outfits, and I'm sure some of them may look quite cool, but nothing says "mysterious badass" quite like this. (http://wikiguides.neoseeker.com/w/i/wikiguides/thumb/1/17/Altair_(Assassin's_Creed).jpg/250px-Altair_(Assassin's_Creed).jpg)

LaCava1
12-30-2010, 07:50 AM
Robes (not armour) of Altair. Altair is still my favorite Assassin.

Ru1986
12-30-2010, 08:16 AM
Some are better than others granted

afrolarry
12-30-2010, 08:30 AM
i use the forentine noble attire with brutus underneath and the auditore cape. i own the city now, what's the point in wearing concealing clothing?

Inorganic9_2
12-30-2010, 09:24 AM
Within the confines of what could be realistic, I really like the realism, so I often have a mix.

Seusenhofer pauldrons and vambrace, but Roman or rondelle chest guard and greaves. I always think it would hinder Ezio's free running to wear a metal chest plate and big metal greaves. Probably why I only use hammers if I take them from a guard during a fight.

No armour would be better, but seeing as we're forced to buy one piece, I think Ezio looks odd with just that!

Pitalla
12-30-2010, 10:13 AM
I like to dye both cape and clothes in wetland ebony, that black makes me look like a noble and elegant. Then I like to wear the susenhoffer or plate armour. Roman gilded onix is really cool too, that blue is very elegant too but wetlands ebony makes me look like the master assasin of my guild. Besides Machiaveli has the same colour scheme of wetland ebony ;P

Sometimes I like to use the armour of altair while wearing the armour of brutus, heck that brutus armour is disgusting, nasty and horrible but the armour of altair is elegant and kickass.

Masta_Pain
01-03-2011, 03:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
Within the confines of what could be realistic, I really like the realism, so I often have a mix.

Seusenhofer pauldrons and vambrace, but Roman or rondelle chest guard and greaves. I always think it would hinder Ezio's free running to wear a metal chest plate and big metal greaves. Probably why I only use hammers if I take them from a guard during a fight.

No armour would be better, but seeing as we're forced to buy one piece, I think Ezio looks odd with just that! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Also realistically when you wear all metal armour theres a 99% chance that you would drown any time you jumped into a body of water.

HoIcon
01-03-2011, 12:02 PM
I like to put Ezio in the Drachen Armour with Brutus underneath and give him the sword of Altair, dagger of Brutus, fast poison, all Leo upgrades and supply storage upgrades

NIGHTRAIDER68
01-03-2011, 12:23 PM
just love the eagle shoulder on Brutus

DeepUltra
01-03-2011, 02:23 PM
What about the Lorenz armour and the Kolman armour. Why haven't you included them in the poll? Just because they are only available to people who bought the(very, very) rare Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Ultra Edition, doesn't mean you should ignore them.

Only joking. There is no Lorenz or Kolman armour in AC brotherhood. Actually, there's no Ultra Edition.

The Armour of Altair is first(too many AC1 Fanboys I guess.) Why! It would be tops if you could dye it, but you can't!!!

The Drachen Armour is currently second. Is this because it really does look that amazing, or is voting for it just your way of saying "Look, I got the Special Edition!" Trust me. I've looked on Youtube. It don't look all that hot to me.

The fact is Ezio look the coolest when he's not wearing any armour at all. Sadly you have to wear armour. Why is this? You don't dye his clothes and cape cool colours, just to then go and mess up the look with ugly looking armour.

Rant over.

Thanks.

dchil279
01-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Ezio looks so freaking bad*** with the Auditore cape and Susenhoffer armour. Drachen Armor is a close 2nd, followed by armor of Altair.

dchil279
01-03-2011, 09:07 PM
bump

agentpoop
01-03-2011, 09:39 PM
1.seusenhoff
2. Draken
3. Plain

XxSYD3WINDERxX
01-04-2011, 02:09 AM
If I could take armour off, it would be that.

However, now that I've completed the game, I use Florentine Noble Attire because, as aforementioned, why disguise yourself, when you rule the city? You don't need to be disguised if you're going around renovating those last shops or just doing a spot of free running? I only turn back to the Assassin robes when doing an assassination mission.

E-Zekiel
01-04-2011, 03:22 AM
I can't believe people think the Drachen armor looks good. Maybe the COD players.

/biased

dchil279
01-04-2011, 02:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
I can't believe people think the Drachen armor looks good. Maybe the COD players.

/biased </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It looks good, but i would have preferred the concept art (white) version of it. The susenhoffer w/ auditore cape still looks the best.