PDA

View Full Version : "Warp" System

Leviathan_
05-10-2005, 10:33 AM
I'm sure this has been asked before however I can't seem to find it after much searching and the "Find" on the forums seems "not available".

I recently purchased the game and noted that in the FAQ a "warp" system is mentioned for those whom choose not to drive all the way out to their assigned patrol zone. I can not seem to find how one does this and am assuming that it wasn't put in after all though on the FAQ it is stated clearly that there is such a thing?

Looking for some confirmation here...

Leviathan_
05-10-2005, 10:33 AM
I'm sure this has been asked before however I can't seem to find it after much searching and the "Find" on the forums seems "not available".

I recently purchased the game and noted that in the FAQ a "warp" system is mentioned for those whom choose not to drive all the way out to their assigned patrol zone. I can not seem to find how one does this and am assuming that it wasn't put in after all though on the FAQ it is stated clearly that there is such a thing?

Looking for some confirmation here...

Lovo_Kasistan
05-10-2005, 10:53 AM
You'll find out that there are much more features in the FAQ than in the actual game. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

But a warp function wouldn't make any sense and I don't miss it.

Taifu_Noodle
05-10-2005, 10:54 AM
I think your talking about "Time Compression".

It just makes time speed up.

Have a look at page 13 of your manual.

Leviathan_
05-10-2005, 02:14 PM
No... I was talking about the absent "Warp" system mentioned in the FAQ. Time compression is fine... but sometimes I just want to get a patrol over with that's on the other side of England. I realize that half the "fun" is trying to get there with all parts intact. Not a biggie; was just curious.