PDA

View Full Version : HELP - How Do I Advance (simple question)

appleman976
11-29-2009, 10:48 PM
There's probably a simple and obvious answer for this but I haven't found it yet. It seems that I'm running around the AC world randomly meeting people to do tasks for them, and when I do, I can't find them again. For example I got my three feathers for Petruccio but I have no idea where is is or how to find him again. I am still in Florence as regular Ezio, not assassin Ezio.

This is the biggest problem I have in the game. I can never seem to figure out what I should be doing or where I need to go unless I randomly stumble across them/it. It gets very irritating not knowing where I need to go. Each time I have a task I can't seem to set a point, the only point I have showing me where to go is the original beginning point in Florence.

The game is awesome when I can actually play it, but so far all I seem to be doing is walking around running away from guards. How do I find out what I need to do? Is there any direction?

Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks in advance.

Deity Matrix
11-29-2009, 11:05 PM
Always follow the memory start marker. Look for family members to assist. All this is to build your background before the game really gets going. Just relax and take it easy in the beginning, because this is when Ezio's life is supposed to be happy and fun, before he becomes the deadly assassin he has to be.

Bob_Cats
11-30-2009, 01:31 AM
Like the guy said just relax, the kid's in your house and remember to check your map, you should see a diamond with and exclamation mark flashing, this shows you where you need to go.

Ignore the marker when you need to complete the hunt for Codex Pages, it will only lead you back to the in-accessible memory at Mario's Villa.

Edengoth
12-01-2009, 11:23 AM
Also, remember that when you're already IN a memory, your next objective is the yellow cross on the mini-map.