PDA

View Full Version : What's the point in the friends list????

Ghost.-.
03-25-2009, 09:09 PM
Just realised after finally getting some online gaming done that the friends list is completely useless there is no way of chatting or seeing where your friends are online just seems like a pointless addition to a flawed online game and i ask WHAT IS THE POINT!?!?!?!

Ghost.-.
03-25-2009, 09:09 PM
Just realised after finally getting some online gaming done that the friends list is completely useless there is no way of chatting or seeing where your friends are online just seems like a pointless addition to a flawed online game and i ask WHAT IS THE POINT!?!?!?!

Darkwhiskas
03-26-2009, 12:48 PM
you can invite friends too join the server where you are so you don't have to look for each other. Omg indd what a useless addition was looking forwards to hours of searching for my friends http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

JonathanWinters
03-26-2009, 02:13 PM
friends is not useless just they need to add a way to know when a friend is online or offline because currently u cant tell =P so just spam invites to who ever is on ur friends lol

R0CKY
03-27-2009, 03:58 PM
Yeh the friends list works very well, if you are both online at the same time (hello xfire) it's a piece of cake to get on the same server with friends invites.

IN54NE
03-28-2009, 02:31 AM
I agree it would be nice if the friends list was improved upon to show when people were online, and if they were playing, what type of game there were in and give us an option to join them.