PDA

View Full Version : home page of diamond girlz helpers mod read this too evreyday plz!!!

jennifferlopez
09-01-2011, 06:03 PM
HI MY NAME IS IN THE GAME IS JENNIFFER FABULOUS DIAMOND,AND I HAVE A NEW CLUB I STARTED THAT THAT IS CALLED DIAMOND MODS,DIAMOND MODS R LITTLE MODS THAT HELP THE REAL MODS CAUSE MODS R SO BUSY AND HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF EVREYTHING SO I THOUGHT WE SHOULD GIVE THEM A HAND.SO LET ME TELL U WAT U HAVE TO DO:

FIRST,IF U WANNA JOIN,THERE R SEVRAL WAYS TO TELL ME AND HERE R THE ONES I ACCEPT:SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE BY THE FORUMS,OR MEET ME IN PERSON IN THE GAME IN MY OFFICE THAT IS MY ROOM AND MY OFFICE AND IT'S NAME IS OFFICE AND U MEET ME THERE,IF I'M NOT ON THEN CHAT THROUGH ME POST A POST ON THE HOME PAGE AND I WILL READ IT I CHECK BACK EVREYDAY!!.

SECOND,THERE R RULES U HAVE TO FOLLOW AND I WILL POST THEM AND NO MATTER WAT U HAVE TO FOLLOW THEM.

THIRD,TASKS,CHALLENGES THERE R CHALLENGES IN OTHER WORDS TASKS THAT U HAVE TO DO AND U HAVE TO THEM ON TIME.

FOURTH AND LAST,THE SEQUENCES THAT U WILL HAVE IF U TURN IN UR TASKS OR CHALLENGES TARDY,FIRST,BANNED OR EXPOSED FROM THE CLUB FOR A DAY,SECOND,THE 2 TIME U WILL BE BANNED FROM THE CLUB AT LEAST A WEEK,THIRD TIME,IF U TURN IT LATE THE 3 TIME DEFINITLY U WILL BANNED FROM THE CLUB A MONTH!NOT FOREVER CAUSE I WOULDN'T LIKE THAT.

WELL,NOW LET'S GO TO THE RULES:

1.NO FIGHTING
2.NO BAD WORDS SAYING
3.U CAN'T BE BANNED MORE THAN 2 TIMES
4.RESPECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS
5.NO CHEATING
6.DON'T BE MEAN

WELL,PLZ FOLLOW THESE RULES AND OTHER THINGS U HAVE TO KNOW LIKE:
THIS IS OUR WEBSITE AND I WILL WRITE EVREYTHING NEW HERE.
I WILL CHECK BACK EVREYDAY SO MAKE SURE U POST UR ANSWERS THANK YOU!!!!

UbiLorelai
09-02-2011, 01:25 PM
I love seeing helper clubs! It means a lot to us that everyone always wants to help us out.

Helper clubs cannot have the word "mod" in them though. We decided this because it may be confusing to other players. You can definitely have a helper club. Maybe just change the name? Diamond Helpers? It's up to you!

jennifferlopez
09-02-2011, 01:50 PM
ok since i read the rules it said a moderators final word is final i will listen to u cause ur bigger than me and i an supposed to respect bigger people so i guess ok i will change the anem thx for telling me!!!!!

jennifferlopez
09-02-2011, 01:53 PM
the first new is that diamond girlz helper will be available soon but i guess it will be available today i will let u know!

jennifferlopez
09-02-2011, 05:30 PM
WELL,THE FIRST NEW IS........DIAMOND GIRLZ HELPERS IS NOW OPEN!!!!!NOW IF U WANNA JOIN THE ANSWER TO THAT IS IN THE TOP REMEMBER TO READ THE TOP VERY INPORTANT!!!!!!MOD WILL BE CHECKING THIS EVREYDAY SO EVEN THOUGH THIS IS THE FORUMS AND MY HOME PAGE WE DO NOT!!!!!!!!SAY BAD WORDS IF U DO I WILL TELL A MOD TO DELETE THAT POST AND!!!!!U WILL BE BANNED FROM THE CLUB FOREVER!!!!!!!THAT IS MY FINAL WORD!!!!!AND THE MANGER IS ME AND WE R CALLED DIAMOND MODS,DIAMOND MODS R MODS THAT R MANGER OF A CLUB IN THIS CASE DIAMOND GIRLZ HELPER'S CLUB....NOW JOBS WILL SOON BE AVAILABLE IN DIAMOND GIRLZ HELPERS AND ONE LAST VERY INPORTANT THING IS THAT U MUST BE ON IMAGINE TOWN EVREYDAY!!!!AND I WILL LET U KNOW MORE AS IT COMES!!!THX!!!

jennifferlopez
09-03-2011, 07:43 AM
well the jobs that i said were available soon are out!!!!i will soon post them in the home page!!!!!