PDA

View Full Version : Any info on the Full Mission Builder??

AStotzer
11-13-2004, 04:02 PM
I read the info in the manual, and it was pretty good for a start. But, is there another thread or forum that discusses it?

I have a question about the Stationary Camera and the Home Base objects. How do you use the Stationary Cameras and the Home Base objects?

plumps_
11-13-2004, 04:29 PM
There's a Mission Builder Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=frm&s=400102&f=50910533).

The Home base object is only for dogfight maps.

AStotzer
11-13-2004, 05:13 PM
Thanks!

Athosd
11-13-2004, 05:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AStotzer:
I read the info in the manual, and it was pretty good for a start. But, is there another thread or forum that discusses it?

I have a question about the Stationary Camera and the Home Base objects. How do you use the Stationary Cameras and the Home Base objects? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Static camera objects can be placed anywhere you like on the map - the only setable property they have is altitude.
Whilst playing the mission you can then cycle through the cameras with the Shift-F2 key (same key used for viewing enemy aircraft). They can be panned and zoomed in the same way as a normal external view.

Cheers

Athos