PDA

View Full Version : Realistic mode to hard?

Kaptein_Damli
09-11-2007, 01:25 AM
I have just purchased a copy of 1946 and I must say, playing on realistic setting is NOT easy! Even the Spitfire stalls when I try to loop...I thought the Spitfire was a decent plan to loop, roll and manovuer in? Is there any tips? It´s difficult flying alone, and in a dogfight I stall almost at once if I try to engage the enemy or try to get out of his fire. I didn´t though the WWII planes where that hard to fly? I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Pro 2, and have plays alot of Lock On FC and Falcon 4.0 Allied Force. Guess I am to used to fly modern jets..hehe....I have also watched some training, but I just can´t seem to get it right. Just taking off requieres rudders use 2K just to take off in a straight line! Think I will need a couple of months training! Anywhy, what settings are you guys using? I also tried the normal setting but didn´t master that mode ether.

Jasko76
09-11-2007, 01:42 AM
Hi and welcome to Oleg's world of two weeks!

Of your stalling problems I can only say this - pick up decent speed before you start to loop, be gentle on the stick, no sharp and sudden changes of pitch until you get a feel for it. Eventualy, You'll be able to do all kinds of crazy stuff with the Spit. You can also try out some Japanese planes like Ki-27 and Ki-43. They're very forgiving but can also bite you if you're too sharp on the controls. Good luck!

knightflyte
09-11-2007, 01:46 AM
Have you tried to adjust the stick sensativities, Kaptein_Damli?

The default sensativities might be a bit strong for your tastes. I dialed mine down, and it helped significantly.

There's a nugget's guide for beginners. Here's the link.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/9121094645

Before doing dog fights just fly the plane around to get used to the characteristics. Start with a stable plane like the IL2 or SBD Dauntless.

There's plenty of references here in the stickies to find all you need to know. If you have a specific querie don't hesitate to ask.

rnzoli
09-11-2007, 01:58 AM
what settings are you guys using?
Everything across the board. Typically people start with easier settings to have fun first, and then some of them move to more difficult settings if they are interested in climbing the learning curve.

There are religioius believers in certain settings, and they regularly fight over what is "best". There is no single "best", everyone must find it's own "Best" setting. Food for thought:
- each to its own
-"realistic" does not equal "real"
- higher difficulty setting doesn't mean you would be a better fighter pilot in real life.

I fly full switch whenever I can, just because I like the challenge and it give me things to learn and enjoy for several years.

DKoor
09-11-2007, 02:14 AM
I find good starter planes are Ki-43-I, A6M2/5 for PT0 and Bf-109, LA-5/7 for ETO. P-40 is also very nice to handle.

BTW I support 100% what rnzoli said.

VMF-214_HaVoK
09-11-2007, 02:15 AM
"realistic" does not equal "real"

Of course not but its certainly closer. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

VMF-214_HaVoK
09-11-2007, 02:16 AM
higher difficulty setting doesn't mean you would be a better fighter pilot in real life.

Why not? Flying in itself is easy enough. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Olegs words not mine, although I would have to agree.

S!

Agt_Homer
09-11-2007, 02:17 AM
I agree with Jasko, the problem probably lies in your joystick settings. At the default setting the game was basicly unplayable for me.

1.Go to hardware setting on the main menu
2.Go to input
3.You will see a seires of 10 vertical bars across the screen, each with a number below them
4. Adjust the bars (or just type in the number below them) so they read:
5. IMPORTANT In the top right there's a choice box that lets you decide for pitch and roll. Choose pitch and repeat this set up. Now both pitch and roll should have the 1,4,9... sequence
6. You can leave yaw as it is

Now try flying. Fly around using slow gradual motions. You can adjust the joystick settings as you see fit, each person has their own preferences.

VMF-214_HaVoK
09-11-2007, 02:17 AM
More difficult does not equal more real though. Many think that if its easy to fly it can not be correct. Once again Olegs words and once again I would have to agree.

S!

K_Freddie
09-11-2007, 02:25 AM
The nice thing about this game is the difficulty settings and Bearcat's Nugget Guide (sorry - BC Just had to do this http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif).
As said above, start from easy and as you get more confident, move to harder settings.

We all started here and when you finally get to Full Real (game that is http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif ), this is when you start 'flying' and you'll look back and think 'Why didn't I do this before' http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Try get into Full Real mode asap, it's sooooo much better.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

VMF-214_HaVoK
09-11-2007, 03:08 AM
Heck I remember when Pappy and I started the sim together back in 2001 we flew with no stalls, wonderwoman view, no overheat, ect. And we thought we were the shiznit...lol. Gotta start somewhere. I fly Full switch 90% of the time now with the other 10% having externals or icons limited and would not have it any other way. For most there is a steady progression through the sim. Other may never go beyond arcade settings and be happy. Some with dive right into full switch and become frustrated quickly. I do think its easier for someone not to familiar with aerial combat to get a better sense of it flying with some arrows pointing the way of the enemy. At least for a short while. But the true pleasurable experience of the sim shines in FR in my opinion and someone would be hard pressed to prove to me otherwise.

S!

Kaptein_Damli
09-11-2007, 03:10 AM
Really appreciate your kind help folks! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Look like the community for iL 1946 is very helpful! That helps alot! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I also think my sensitivity is to high. I will check that after work. The sensitivity in Lock On is just fine, but you really can´t compare Lock On with 1946! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Flying WWII planes takes more skills than a modern jet! I have printed out Nuggets guide, and will try the tips from Nuggets guide and from you. Also I have difficulties when to open radiator, chocks, propeller pitch etc. I am used to just to use throttle...Also the rudderuse is much more useful here than in A F-15..http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

DKoor
09-11-2007, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by VMF-214_HaVoK:
Heck I remember when Pappy and I started the sim together back in 2001 we flew with no stalls, wonderwoman view, no overheat, ect. And we thought we were the shiznit...lol. Gotta start somewhere. I fly Full switch 90% of the time now with the other 10% having externals or icons limited and would not have it any other way. For most there is a steady progression through the sim. Other may never go beyond arcade settings and be happy. Some with dive right into full switch and become frustrated quickly. I do think its easier for someone not to familiar with aerial combat to get a better sense of it flying with some arrows pointing the way of the enemy. At least for a short while. But the true pleasurable experience of the sim shines in FR in my opinion and someone would be hard pressed to prove to me otherwise.

S! +1

Kaptein_Damli
09-11-2007, 03:52 AM
Oh, and BTW: I have difficulties identifying enemy planes from allies. I have not any labels on...From distance I don´t know if any of my squad has one on his tail or vice versa. I got some messages last night from the AI telling I was shooting my own...guess I have to view some more planes to tell the differences.

rnzoli
09-11-2007, 04:00 AM
Yepp, you guess is right. You can actually look at various planes in the the game, from different anglers, I think the button is called Object Viewer from the main menu. Quite useful to start memorizing the distinct shapes and features.

Jasko76
09-11-2007, 04:50 AM
Oh, here we go again - full switch or no type of thread. Been a while since the last time.

mortoma
09-11-2007, 05:08 AM
Hang in there and learn your skills slowly. I remember when I first started flying sims, it was very difficult but I just kept practicing.
I was so into it that I hung in there. It also hugely inspired my to take flying lessons. Many people who start on sims as a hobby end up being pilots.

But getting back to the main point, things will get easier as you build skills. After this long being a simmmer, I find even the highest settings too easy!! In real life almost all of these planes were more difficult to fly than they are in the game. Good examples are the Hurricane and P-40, which were a real hand full to fly and killed quite a few pilots in training. In this game they are easy peasy to fly.

SeaFireLIV
09-11-2007, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Kaptein_Damli:
Oh, and BTW: I have difficulties identifying enemy planes from allies. I have not any labels on...From distance I don´t know if any of my squad has one on his tail or vice versa. I got some messages last night from the AI telling I was shooting my own...guess I have to view some more planes to tell the differences.

I play full real almost, except I have `No Instant missions` to OFF because that`s not realistic.

OK, now I think you`re being a little too quick playing on all those settings. When I started IL2 the very first time I had icons on and no stalls. After about a month, I so wanted a more immersive feel that I switched icons off completely. I also hated having no stalls and started flying with them on while reading some info up on how not to stall.

It`s funny to think that I would NEVER go back to no stalls any more or icons.

Anyway, with no icons off you will start to recognise different planes from `a` their silhouette and `b` how they appear to be flying.... and `c` tracer colour of firing planes. every plane type in general has a different tracer colour.

As for stalls, all I can say is take it easy on the joystick, don`t pull hard, even when you get a bogey on your six! Listen for the `flutter` or `shake` as a warning of stall. Some planes also stall quicker than others like the P39D for example.

I was flying along online in a full real server, looking for targets when some obviously inexperience guy new to no icon servers started shooting at me from my six. he was in a hurricane and I was in a P39, yep friendly fire. He probabaly didn`t recognise my P39. I immediately turned and dived (but NOT pulling hard, gently as far as I could), he followed and immediately stalled out, fluttering to the ground.

Now a hurricane is a much less stally plane than a P39, but the guy obviously pulled too fast, too hard and so stalled himself out.

ImMoreBetter
09-11-2007, 06:34 AM
As for looping: You probably aren't getting enough speed. I fly at 90-100% power for cruising. If you are flying with less, that could be your problem.

I suggest you go into the difficulty settings and change the 'Icons' button to on.

You should be learning to fly, not identifying airplanes.

When you are identifying airplanes, treat every dot as an enemy until you know who's side it's on. Engage it, and get close.

Look for the markings on the aircrafts wings, in addition to what Seafire said.

Bearcat99
09-11-2007, 06:35 AM
The full immersion settings in this sim are in my opinion best if not tackled at the outset. Learn the sim first. Keep the FMs as realistic as possible of course with stalls etc.. but as far as views and icons & padlock and such... ease up on that initially.... believe me you will grow into it. I still prefer limited icons (In a locked cockpit) as opposed to the no icon view... but thats me.

Kaptein_Damli
09-11-2007, 09:32 AM
But getting back to the main point, things will get easier as you build skills. After this long being a simmmer, I find even the highest settings too easy!! In real life almost all of these planes were more difficult to fly than they are in the game. Good examples are the Hurricane and P-40, which were a real hand full to fly and killed quite a few pilots in training. In this game they are easy peasy to fly.

Well, I fly the R.A.F campaing and the first two missions is with Hurricanes...I can´t seem to handle the aircraft very well. It is hard to aim when the plane in constantly "moving" due to normal realism mode with wind, turbelence and stall etc.

SeaFireLIV
09-11-2007, 09:42 AM
Try softening your joystick settings in control panel (I don`t touch ingame settings). I think some of us forget just how so familiar we are with our aircraft that it feels `easy` to us, but to someone new training, it`s probably far from easy. Perhaps Oleg has it right then that new pilots crashed their Hurricanes in real life.

Kaptein_Damli
09-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:
Try softening your joystick settings in control panel (I don`t touch ingame settings). I think some of us forget just how so familiar we are with our aircraft that it feels `easy` to us, but to someone new training, it`s probably far from easy. Perhaps Oleg has it right then that new pilots crashed their Hurricanes in real life.

Man, it really helped turning down the sensitivty! Now it´s much easier to fly without all the contramanovereurs! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Also, I just teached my self how to take off from grassrunway...I was at the beginning setting the throttle to full....I slided all around. Next time I moved the throttle slowly to make the plane stable before using full throttle to take off. It´s not like Lock On http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif hehe..I actually think I will be a much better virtual pilot while playing 1946. I think I will learn a lot more of the turn speed of planes etc I can use in Lock On. (Theory).

rnzoli
09-11-2007, 10:35 AM
I actually think I will be a much better virtual pilot while playing 1946.
Man, no kidding, it is so refreshing to see someone with a positive attitude towards the challenges IL-2 1946 presents. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

While far from perfect or "real", it's quite a complex flight sim, so actually, you will be a better (more competent) virtual pilot, and I think you will also be more interested in history (historical performance, aircraft roles, famous pilots etc.)

I wish the best of luck to your learning - keep the faith that you will master the game with patience and your positive attitude. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

M_Gunz
09-11-2007, 11:24 AM
I have just purchased a copy of 1946 and I must say, playing on realistic setting is NOT easy! Even the Spitfire stalls when I try to loop...I thought the Spitfire was a decent plan to loop, roll and manovuer in? Is there any tips? It´s difficult flying alone, and in a dogfight I stall almost at once if I try to engage the enemy or try to get out of his fire. I didn´t though the WWII planes where that hard to fly? I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Pro 2, and have plays alot of Lock On FC and Falcon 4.0 Allied Force. Guess I am to used to fly modern jets..hehe....I have also watched some training, but I just can´t seem to get it right. Just taking off requieres rudders use 2K just to take off in a straight line! Think I will need a couple of months training! Anywhy, what settings are you guys using? I also tried the normal setting but didn´t master that mode ether.

The closer you get to stall speed (which increases with G-load as in turns, loops and many
other maneuvers by the square root of the G's so 4 G stall speed is twice 1 G stall speed)
the more important it is to have the plane flying "coordinated". That means the plane is
pointing where it's going which is not as easy or simple as earlier sims or even pre-4.0
IL2 would have you believe.
On the Spitfires there is a 2 needle guage on the lower right front panel labeled Slip and
Bank. Try just flying around in circles while watching that, see the slip needle move off
center and know your plane is not pointing where it's going. The Mk IX's are torque monsters
that will slip like crazy until you practice enough to just "know" how much rudder to give
it and then you can fly slower and tighter without spinning -- which holds true of every
plane in the set though most of the rest have "the ball" and in an easier place to see.
The P-51's with the ball in the gunsight is my #1 favorite setup, wish they all had that!

You can just fly faster of course and avoid the stall that gets the spins even with slip.

Slip will throw your aim off and rob you of acceleration, top end speed, climb, etc.
Best thing is practice just flying while watching the instruments below and just over the
dash at the top of your screen. You turn and the ball skids, "step on the ball" (pilot
term for push the rudder in the same direction the ball is off center about the same amount)
to bring the ball back to center and watch your speed the whole way through. In time you
won't need to watch the ball except once in a while a glance, you will have a feel for what
is right by your speed and how you are flying. IRL your body tells you what you can't feel
in a sim so you need to develop a different set of cues.

If you can stay coordinated then you won't spin. Unfortunately trying to stay coordinated
while pulling a hard turn below stall speed for the G's is about impossible so keep your
speed in mind as well, loosen up on the stick or dive when you get slow, you'll learn if
you practice.

In truth there is more to learn about flying in this sim than any other I've had and THEN
there's the combat part. IRL pilots trained before going to war though for some there was
clearly not enough. You want to be good then learn the ground school basics and train just
to fly with all attention of the flying and not 6+ other things, then you may get so good.

What everyone says about stick settings, get that hammered out at the start of training.
Also learn to trim.

After all that you learn Basic Combat Maneuvers then Advanced CM's and then comes the big
lessons of Situational Awareness and Tactics then with luck you find others and learn Team
Tactics. If you fly really well then you don't worry about keeping up and have better Luck.

This sim will give you hours and hours and hours for your money before you even reach high
proficiency, and you may also end up with a new hobby "Learning To Fly Like Real"!

Take Care.

VMF-214_HaVoK
09-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Jasko76:
Oh, here we go again - full switch or no type of thread. Been a while since the last time.

I actually think its going very well. As you can see the grownups have responded. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

S!

sunflower1
09-11-2007, 02:05 PM
http://www.teamspeak.com/index.php?page=downloads

Click on that link, select the right version, probably the first one, and download it. Just put it on your desktop to remind you that actually TALKING to somebody like HaVoK is about that far away. Its easy to connect to somebody's game so they can watch what you're doing and offer coaching. Honest, just a few clicks away.

Logitech makes a headset for 15 bucks that works like a champ if you don't trip over it very often, available at Walmart.

I think this game really takes off after you've got voice comms with other live bodies.

Being a beginner is no obstacle to getting connected!

Jasko76
09-11-2007, 02:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jasko76:

I actually think its going very well. As you can see the grownups have responded. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

S! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, good. I may even learn a thing or two from the grownups.

Kaptein_Damli
09-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by sunflower1:

Click on that link, select the right version, probably the first one, and download it. Just put it on your desktop to remind you that actually TALKING to somebody like HaVoK is about that far away. Its easy to connect to somebody's game so they can watch what you're doing and offer coaching. Honest, just a few clicks away.

Logitech makes a headset for 15 bucks that works like a champ if you don't trip over it very often, available at Walmart.

I think this game really takes off after you've got voice comms with other live bodies.

I have downloaded Teamspeak before as me and my friends have played Lock On FC and FSX a little. I feel I need a little more practise before going online. Will not ruin the game by making mistakes like shooting down the wrong plane etc. Also I have some trouble understanding why/how to trim!? I thought my stick was calibrated? Trim to me sounds like something to do with resetting things or am I off course here? And why do I need to trim?

After I set the sens down, it´s a lot easier to fly now. I have beeing practising with a Spitfire versus a B-17 just to practice shooting etc. I noticed when you shoot through the "nose", the plane "shakes" a bit, making aim hard. When using cannons on the wings, it is lot easier to aim. I also saw that my wingcannons where far more powerful than the nosecannon on the Spitfire. I can´t remember what Spitfireversion I flew, but it was good to fly. I also really enjoy the sounds of the game, and the graphics! I have landscape on perfect (I belive it MAY lag if I play large maps with many planes etc) and it runs with no lag. Also love the watergraphics! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

VMF-214_HaVoK
09-11-2007, 03:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VMF-214_HaVoK:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jasko76:

S! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, good. I may even learn a thing or two from the grownups. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only if your lucky. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif BTW I did not imply that I thought you was anything less.

S!

ImMoreBetter
09-11-2007, 03:10 PM
After I set the sens down, it´s a lot easier to fly now. I have beeing practising with a Spitfire versus a B-17 just to practice shooting etc. I noticed when you shoot through the "nose", the plane "shakes" a bit, making aim hard. When using cannons on the wings, it is lot easier to aim. I also saw that my wingcannons where far more powerful than the nosecannon on the Spitfire. I can´t remember
what Spitfireversion I flew, but it was good to fly.

There's no Spitfire with a nose cannon. Unless you mean you were firing the inboard wing cannons.

VMF-214_Pappy
09-11-2007, 03:10 PM
I just dont like getting deflection shot by a xwing tie fighter I-185 with no cockpit view or amazing 1000m pilot kills. Turning full diff balances things out from the easy to fly La7 to the harder to fly say FW190 and the 190 pilot can now compete and use real world tactics. In arcade settings its always the easier planes that tend to draw the pilots and the kills.

Whirlin_merlin
09-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by sunflower1:

Bang on the money, by far the most cost effective 'upgrade' possible for on-line play.

Do it!

Choctaw111
09-11-2007, 03:49 PM
I really enjoy the full real settings. It feels so much more immersive with no icons, c0ckpit always on and all the other settings. It is as close as I will ever get to WW2 combat. There is just something about having to rely on your instruments to tell you just about everything and your eyes to identify bogeys.

Grand_Armee
09-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Remember that the game has certain advantages over you.

1. Flight model: The AI flies on a simplified model. The AI pilot never blacks/reds out in maneuver nor does the engine overheat. His crappy plane can do things your good plane can't do unless you are in easy mode.

2. The AI pilot always knows you're there. You cannot surprise him. You could be at his six, in the sun and he would still turn at you once you got close enough.

3. The AI always knows where you are.

I suggest you start easy. Start flipping switches as you get better. Keep your icons until you go online.

Urufu_Shinjiro
09-11-2007, 04:15 PM
http://www.joint-ops.com/joil2fb/default.asp

'Nuff said!

VW-IceFire
09-11-2007, 04:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Well, I fly the R.A.F campaing and the first two missions is with Hurricanes...I can´t seem to handle the aircraft very well. It is hard to aim when the plane in constantly "moving" due to normal realism mode with wind, turbelence and stall etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Key with the Hurricane is knowing how to trim the plane. There is an indicator in the lower right side of the cockpit called "slip". You always want to keep the center needle in the middle here. If its not then you need to find out what your keys are for rudder trim and make it so that the plane is flying straight. As speed increases or decreases you will need to adjust this. In more powerful planes the adjustment requirements tend to become higher and you'll be doing it all the time.

Elevator trim is also required so that you don't always have to have forward pressure on the stick to keep the plane level.

A properly trimmed plane is:

A) Faster

B) Easier to fly

C) Easier to aim with

SeaFireLIV
09-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Full real or rather difficulty settings enabled like stalls, cockpit forced on, engine management, no icons makes everyone from the `easy` 1944-45 aircraft to the `hard` `39-`41 aircraft like the I16 - equal.

On these settings you actually have a chance to shoot down a `44 aircraft with a `40s one if the `44 pilot doesn`t know how to fly his plane.

Lurch1962
09-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Having good, crisp control is perhaps the most important element to becoming a good sim pilot. To this end you need a quality stick (and hopefully rudder) with clean potentiometers. If this is the case, I STRONGLY recommend that you set both "filtering" and "dead zone" to zero.

Filtering is used to "smooth out" the jitters that dirty or well worn pots may produce. If you pots are clean, filtering will introduce a little lag in stick response.

A dead zone is used to enable one to fly reasonably stably--while the stick is centered--if the pots are spiking. The down side of a dead zone is that when you move the stick a little, there's no response. But when a certain deflection is reached, the input is suddenly applied, often leading to overcorrection.

--Lurch--

Jasko76
09-12-2007, 01:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VMF-214_HaVoK:

S! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, good. I may even learn a thing or two from the grownups. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only if your lucky. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif BTW I did not imply that I thought you was anything less.

S! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What exactly did you mean, then?

VMF-214_HaVoK
09-12-2007, 03:02 AM

S! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

S! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What exactly did you mean, then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant that the people that are usually rational and helpful to others are posting. Saying that the adults were posting was a figure of speech. You would have been included in my statement.

S!

Jasko76
09-12-2007, 04:52 PM

S! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

S! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What exactly did you mean, then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant that the people that are usually rational and helpful to others are posting. Saying that the adults were posting was a figure of speech. You would have been included in my statement.

S! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, right then. Maybe I should start working less and playing more since my brain clearly can't take in simple things. Off to bed!