PDA

View Full Version : How to play that nostalgic gramophone !!

Jagdkommando_
01-02-2006, 03:06 PM
When I turn off the music in the gamemenu,I get no music at all from my gramophone. Do I have to download f.ex.german U-Boot music (Kriegsmarien etc.)to make it work or does it exist songs on the DVD itself??

blue_76
01-02-2006, 03:41 PM
just move any mp3/ogg file to your sound/gramaphone folder, then ask your radio man to turn it on.

Jose.MaC
01-02-2006, 03:48 PM
Actually, the game only gives you one theme for the gramophone. If you don't have it patched up to v 1.4b, you cannot play gramophone if you set music off.

So would be wise to:

1. Patch upt to v1.4b (remember to choose the right version, since there are 4!)
2. Get some music.

bunkerratt
01-02-2006, 06:19 PM
you can get about 200+songs from the u-boot.realsimulation.com site under the gramaphone files ..lots of good era songs..yes mp3's will play ..but ogg files work best..you can convert the files by using dbpoweramp ..it's a free music converter.www.dbpoweramp.com they need to be placed in the gramaphone folder ..local disk c program files/ubisoft/silent hunter3/sound/gramaphone... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Coolhand2005
01-02-2006, 08:10 PM
THe only D/L's available on Terrapins site are the General Mods...All other sections are closed for some reason...CH