PDA

View Full Version : about teamspeak and my joystick :(

tolodada
06-29-2006, 01:21 PM
Hi there,

I would love to use teamspeak ...
however, if I send the game to the background, I loose force feedback on my joystick (saitek evo).
Which means, I have to choose the channel and side, before I can enter the game and see how balanced teams are.
BUT ... I always take the side with less pilots ...

How do you do that ? Taking always the same side ? decide randomly ? dont have that problem ?

Thanks for any feedback !

tolodada
06-29-2006, 01:21 PM
Hi there,

I would love to use teamspeak ...
however, if I send the game to the background, I loose force feedback on my joystick (saitek evo).
Which means, I have to choose the channel and side, before I can enter the game and see how balanced teams are.
BUT ... I always take the side with less pilots ...

How do you do that ? Taking always the same side ? decide randomly ? dont have that problem ?

Thanks for any feedback !

WB_Outlaw
06-29-2006, 02:37 PM
I like to fly the German A/C but will fly Allied if they are badly outnumbered. There are many people that complain like mad when they are outnumbered but when the situation is reversed they will never switch sides. Pathetic weenies is what they is!!

You can setup team speak to switch to specific channels and/or toggle through the channels with a key press. That way you won't have to minimize the game. It's a real plus if you fly consistently on the same server. I am fortunate in that I can minimize the game at will on my current system. That's one of the main reasons I've been holding back on an upgrade.

--Outlaw.