PDA

View Full Version : Try The All Seeing Eye instead of Hyperlobby

Jumoschwanz
02-19-2006, 10:43 AM
A great alternative to Hyperlobby is The All Seeing Eye software, just for the new folks that might not have ever used it. It is easy to find with a search engine.

Jumoschwanz

JG52Uther
02-19-2006, 10:57 AM
Yes i installed it yesterday,nd have been suggesting it here,but to some people its like trying to sell them the plague!

Deedsundone
02-19-2006, 11:12 AM
I had the plauge once but got rid of it... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Targ
02-19-2006, 11:20 AM
My shot card has plague 1 and 2 checked http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Banger2004
02-19-2006, 11:57 AM
Tried it last night, dl demo version, works very well. Short download, simple to install and set up. Got me flying and getting shot down in no time http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

antifreeze
02-19-2006, 02:36 PM
But its not free, is it? I was always under the impression you had to pay a monthly subscription to log-in to their network? And if someone starts a server in hyperlobby, how are you going to see it listed in ASE?

Kocur_
02-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Antifreeze:
But its not free, is it? I was always under the impression you had to pay a monthly subscription to log-in to their network? And if someone starts a server in hyperlobby, how are you going to see it listed in ASE?

I've benn just TRYING free version for years now http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif It just asks you once a 7 days if you want to buy full version. The free one does what I need so...

danjama
02-19-2006, 03:03 PM

Noone will be starting any games in HL, its still down so no worries there

rnzoli
02-19-2006, 03:07 PM
And if someone starts a server in hyperlobby, how are you going to see it listed in ASE?
The good thing is that whereever you start a server, you can easily register it into ASE's scanners. Not just the starter, but anyone, who knows the IP address.

Xiolablu3
02-19-2006, 03:43 PM
There are around 60-70 servers listed in ASE, all the ones from hyperlobby plus more.

Gwalker70
02-19-2006, 08:07 PM
ASE is better.. list way more servers than HL.. plus HL is full of F-heads lately chating about everything under the sun not including flight simming or ect. plus Leadspitter is in there 24/7 cant stand him .. bye bye HL hello ASE

drose01
02-19-2006, 09:17 PM
ASE does seem to have more games than HL, especially Russian ones...

Note: ASE does not seem to "autorefresh" the server list, so unless you manually hit refresh, you may join a game that is showing 20 players but is really empty.

Hawgdog
02-19-2006, 09:35 PM
All-Seeing Eye
Thats yahoo, right?

no way am I installing anything AOL or Yahoo on my PC.

Can anyone post links showing ASE is safe?
I might try it. Otherwise, I'm sticking with the rampant rumor mongers

F19_Orheim
02-20-2006, 09:23 AM
I gota say that I actually prefer ASE before HL. It's a HUGE advantage to actually see the name of the mission running on a particular server, which HL does not do. Most of the guys in F19VS are early war freaks, and to be able to see if for example murmansk_41.mis is running on Spit vs 109 is great.... BERFORE you enter the server.

try it out,. you'll like it.

I only use HL for online war missions...

danjama
02-20-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Gwalker70:
ASE is better.. list way more servers than HL.. plus HL is full of F-heads lately chating about everything under the sun not including flight simming or ect. plus Leadspitter is in there 24/7 cant stand him .. bye bye HL hello ASE

Hasnt anyone told you that you dont have to read what you dont want to?

WWSensei
02-20-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by danjama:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gwalker70:

Hasnt anyone told you that you dont have to read what you dont want to? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, right click on a name and hit ignore and it eliminates a lot of noise. I have about a dozen people in my list and 90% of the garbage is gone. These same handful of people switch callsigns ALOT so it really is a handful causing ****.