PDA

View Full Version : Future AC Location?

Cajundawg69
02-17-2011, 08:32 AM
Ok I was just screwing around on Facebook a little while ago and decided to hit up my Project Legacy. Well the Bombastic memory came out a little while back and nothing new had been listed since then. Well I decide to look back and low and behold in Rome Memory 4 there is a new mission located there.

Mission is called Vision in 1542 by Giovanni Borgia. Stop here if you don't want to know more.

Since my return from Tenochtitlan years ago, the Brothers have doubted my abilities. Though they admire the relic I recovered, they do not believe it is anything more than an ornate treasure. I remain persistent.

Maria protests how much time I spend with the skull. At least an hour each day. Gazing into it, listening.

The hum has grown louder over the years. It feels as if something is coming. A purpose found.

The skull flickers with a faint light today! I shake it and it rewards me with luminescent swirls. What is it doing?

I hear talking, but I cannot understand the words!

I see a face within its cloudy core. No ... in my mind. It has appeared in my mind!

The image of a man appears to me. His features and garb mark him as Chinese. Though he speaks in a language I cannot understand, the intent of his words are clear in my mind. I must alert the Brotherhood!

My thought and wonderings is could we be taking AC towards a China destination. Me personally I love the Chinese history and culture and think this would bring more great story to AC.

woowu
02-17-2011, 10:06 AM
The fact that Project Legacy features other cultures doesn't necessarily mean AC is going to China. The only hint I tend to believe is the one at the end of Brotherhood. Also, there was already a topic on this besides the AC future discussion one.