PDA

View Full Version : what if... wwii continuation if nick cooks is right

raaaid
08-29-2010, 07:51 AM
all right lets suppose the allies succeeded in the philadelphia experiment and the nazis in the time bell project

now in one time lime the allies won and they eventually got to a society which evolved naturally with the pass of the centuries into beings with powers like telekinesis and telepathy that would make a wolrd without lies

hell

in the other time line the nazis win and by genetic engineer create supermen

well everybody knows angels are blonde and yavhe likes to nuke homosexuals

so they crwate haven

so the eternal war between heaven and hell is just wwii46

feel free to aport something to this fantaiswhatif

oh i forgot when youre about to die some are recovered by time travel by hell and some by haven and some just reincarnate

WTE_Galway
08-29-2010, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by raaaid:

I thought the whole nuking of Sodom and Gomorrah was more about bestiality and incest ??

AndyJWest
08-29-2010, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by WTE_Galway:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raaaid:

I thought the whole nuking of Sodom and Gomorrah was more about bestiality and incest ?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, according to the original source, it was the inhabitants wishing to have carnal knowledge of visiting angels (sent by God to see if the place was as bad as it was reputed) that finally tipped the balence - Lot had tried to calm the situation by offering his daughters instead (http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif). The incest came later, when said daughters got him drunk, so they could 'know' him.

Ahhh, the good old days....

(Actually, I'd be interested to learn if 'knowing' an angel was anatomically possible. Do they have a nether orifice?)

WTE_Galway
08-29-2010, 09:10 PM
ah .. so its carnal knowledge of angels that gets you nuked ...

good to know http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I will try to remember to avoid that one.

Crazy_Goanna
08-29-2010, 11:26 PM
I've known (in the biblical sense) some angels in my time but they were anatomically human so I hope that lets me off the hook for the nuclear option.

GoToAway
08-30-2010, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by AndyJWest:
Well, according to the original source, it was the inhabitants wishing to have carnal knowledge of visiting angels (sent by God to see if the place was as bad as it was reputed) Which makes no sense.

If God is supposedly omniscient, why exactly would he need to send anyone to check anything? It's just another example of things not adding up in Christianity (like, for example, the fact that God is supposedly omniscient, yet we supposedly have "free will." If God knows everything and has known everything since the start of time, then he knew what each and every person would do at the moment the universe began. This of course then begs the question why he then goes and creates people that, through his omniscience, he knows he will have to send to hell to be eternally tortured. But he loves us all! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif )

In any event, I'm not exactly sure why raaaid would put any stock in such an event.

BillSwagger
08-30-2010, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by GoToAway:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AndyJWest:
Well, according to the original source, it was the inhabitants wishing to have carnal knowledge of visiting angels (sent by God to see if the place was as bad as it was reputed) Which makes no sense.

If God is supposedly omniscient, why exactly would he need to send anyone to check anything? It's just another example of things not adding up in Christianity (like, for example, the fact that God is supposedly omniscient, yet we supposedly have "free will." If God knows everything and has known everything since the start of time, then he knew what each and every person would do at the moment the universe began. This of course then begs the question why he then goes and creates people that, through his omniscience, he knows he will have to send to hell to be eternally tortured. But he loves us all! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif )

In any event, I'm not exactly sure why raaaid would put any stock in such an event. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In purgatory it is believed that your soul is in the absence from the grace of god. In that sense it means that god could care less about you, or that you lacked a relationship with him in the first place. Its not heaven, and at times, it can seem like hell. I wonder where that place fits into raaaids WW2 assessment?

I'm still trying to figure out why a world with out lies would be a "hell"?
I suppose the lack of having a private thought would drive me to insanity, but its still not a fire and brimstone kind of torture.
A lot easier to think about theologies than whether i exist or not.

Bill

ytareh
08-30-2010, 03:09 AM
Best thread EVER!!!???(The Nick Cook book is certainly a captivating read although some here have suggested its pure fiction if a hundreth of it were true it would be shocking!

Bearcat99
08-30-2010, 06:07 AM
If Hess' peace mission had succeeded things might be different. Once Hess' plane crashed and the cat was out of the bag things went differently... There were many here in the U.S. and in England who feared communism more than Naziism.. Barbarossa was a preemptive strike.. and Hitler actually initially had no intentions of fighting a two front war..

raaaid
08-30-2010, 07:05 AM
some, i hope not, may see me as either a satanist or a nazi for identifying in my fantasy the nazis with heaven

ill tell you the personal experiences that made me see it like that:

i still remember when i was 8 and i was in cathechesis when i was told how god ordererd abraham to murder his son

i felt like oh no is this really an owerllian world? i was 8 and now 36 still remember how scared i got, that was not the loving god i was told by my family

then when i was 25 i went to work to london, the only book i took was the bible

i vividly rememebr when i read that part in which god commanded everybody that if a son saw a father working on sabbath he should tell the religious authority as to get lapidated

that didnt sound as love your enemy, something was wrong here

i threw my family bible away in anger against dog

some said this was an hallucination, maybe, maybe it was not, maybe even it was a vision:

researching the net on gnosticism i found a quote supposedly by jesus in which he explained yavhe was trully the devil

couldnt find it again but things began to made sense

the chosen race

the genocide of giants through the deluge

the nuking of sexually deviated people

making people murder their son in the name of dog

but if you think about it makes sesne:

what trully proves a person is woth it:

that he is good cause he expects eternal pleasures with 40 virgins
or
that he is good and even when god menaces with eternal damantion if he is not loyal he says i jus wont murder my son, i prefer to die standing than living forever on my knees

i vote for lets spare the good from the bads and let dog the devil to tell them whats good is bad and whats bad is good and for doing bad youll get good and for doing good youll get bad

lets ee how many of them when disoriented still act as a man

then let the fanatic nazis enjoy boring sick heaven and let the rest enjoy hells beaches

haha hells beaches

WTE_Galway
08-30-2010, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by raaaid:

... making people murder their son in the name of dog

ok .. as a former dog owner I can relate to that

cats are demon spawn of course

GoToAway
08-30-2010, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by BillSwagger:
In purgatory it is believed that your soul is in the absence from the grace of god. That's not entirely true. "Hell" doesn't even exist as a concept within Christian dogma--it's something that the church invented, though most modern Christians are ignorant of this fact.

In the original scripture, most of what the KJV calls "hell" was actually called "sheol," which was much closer to the idea of purgatory and would roughly be analogous with the belief of a "land of the dead" found in many ancient religions. Basically, people would die, go to sheol, and be removed from the realm of God. That's it. No judgement, no torture, and it applied to everyone regardless of how good or bad they were.

"Hell" as we know it is a combination of pagan mythology (which is quite ironic) and deliberate misinterpretation of passages in the Bible (specifically those dealing with Gehenna, which originally referred to an area where garbage was burned and was referenced allegorically, not literally.)

It makes sense, though. What better way for the church to gain power than to convince people that it and it alone held the power to prevent eternal torture?

In any case, my point was that this particular piece of Christian dogma was one of many that makes little sense. It seems counterproductive to invoke the Bible in this case.

DrHerb
08-30-2010, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by WTE_Galway:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raaaid:

... making people murder their son in the name of dog

ok .. as a former dog owner I can relate to that

cats are demon spawn of course </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

<span class="flash-video"><object codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
height="385"
width="480"
><param name="wmode"
value="transparent"
></param><param name="allowScriptAccess"
value="never"
></param><param value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rcPxV8wXyQA?fs=1&hl=en_US"
name="movie"
/><param value="true"
/><param value="always"
/><embed wmode="transparent"
allowScriptAccess="never"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
height="385"
width="480"
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rcPxV8wXyQA?fs=1&hl=en_US"
/></object></span>

raaaid
08-31-2010, 08:56 AM
well lets suppose is not posible travel to the past but only to the future

but determinism makes thing repeat over and over again

this eon the allies won, so nothing to change of the past, actually the future

but obviously some nazi froze himself going to the past and giving the nazis the recipie for the bomb

so next eon the nazis win so they want to change nothing but the allies do so they send sensible info

this is called oddity

lets suppose you want to kill someone by time travelling killing an ancestor:

this eon he is alive and anooying so you send someone who freezes himself and murders an ancestor of him

so next eon he just wont exist so you wont have anyreason to kill him so you dont send anybody

so you know every time you try to change something by time travel evry odd eon from which you introduce the influence will be totally unafected

like the grandfather paradox:

he goes to the past and murders his grandfather so he isnt born so he doesnt go to the past and murder his grandfather so he is born so he goes to the past and ...it just happens like that eon after eon, odity or parity if you rather

i bet many of us just exist evry odd number of eons

the allies win on odd eons the nazis on pair ones

heaven and hell contending forever

what if yavhe is actually hitler? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif