PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Plane Questions....

XyZspineZyX
08-30-2003, 11:23 AM
Hi,

Ive noticed a strange thing about the FW after the patch, not that its upgraded heavily and maybe overmodelled, but i noticed it has Auto prop pitch mode.
Ive done some experimenting with it and i find it strange that the manual pitch doesnt effect the RPM, for example setting it at 100% doesnt burn the engine like in other german planes. But has someone noticed that using manual pitch can make the plane go faster or climb faster like in 109?

Also i would like to know what type of P47 is the best for BnZ and has the best speed/climb rate. And what gun convergence is the best option with the P47s 50 cals.

Thanks.

XyZspineZyX
08-30-2003, 11:23 AM
Hi,

Ive noticed a strange thing about the FW after the patch, not that its upgraded heavily and maybe overmodelled, but i noticed it has Auto prop pitch mode.
Ive done some experimenting with it and i find it strange that the manual pitch doesnt effect the RPM, for example setting it at 100% doesnt burn the engine like in other german planes. But has someone noticed that using manual pitch can make the plane go faster or climb faster like in 109?

Also i would like to know what type of P47 is the best for BnZ and has the best speed/climb rate. And what gun convergence is the best option with the P47s 50 cals.

Thanks.

XyZspineZyX
08-30-2003, 02:10 PM
First check to see wether the plane your flying has the constant speed propeler.

If it does then using manule prop pich will not do a thing for you. Unless you want to slow down in a hury.